Are you a student looking to make some extra cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brat

Shop Representative
We're looking particularly for students in CEGEP's and universities. We want mainly students because there is a huge market in schools. Everyone has a cell phone nowadays.

The product is one I've spoken about before on MR. You can get all the details on www.cellxtra.com or PM me with any questions. But I highly recommend you read that website first.

It will help if you are the type of person who knows how to sell a product well, someone who can basically talk and network very easily.

The amount of money you can make is limitless. We'll give you $10 per activation. (Minimum 3 months sign up)

If you sign just ONE person per day, you make $50 a week or $200 a month. The great thing is you're doing this in school and selling the product just by talking to people.

It's also recommended that you demonstrate the product. You can try to sell it by talking as much as you want but from experience with this product, I can tell you that people really GET it when they see you demonstrating it.

If you have an "unlimited incoming calls" plan with a cell phone provider, we'll set you up with our service free of charge because we know it'll help you sell more.

You'll be in contact with me and you'll be provided with a phone number where I can be reached at all times. Activating a client is REALLY simple. You can text message me the number and info of the person who is activating or you can call me. The activation is done on the spot so the client will have access to the service right away.

So, to summarize everything.

-We're looking for students to sell a product.
-Someone who has a mouth, can sell well and knows a lot of people.
-Preferably someone who has an existing "unlimited incoming calls" plan. (If you don't have one, you can simply call your provider and switch it)
-Activating the client is instant, no messing around with activation papers.
-Lastly, we want someone who believes in the product, someone who loves it as much as we do and our existing clients do. When prospective clients see how passionate you are about the product, it helps the sale.

Also, if you're not a student but you think you can get a good amount of activations, don't hesitate to contact me.

See www.cellxtra.com or PM me for more info.

-Tamara
CellXtra
tamara@cellxtra.com

Last edited:
Me I would like to know how this thing work .. if it work, one of my friend tryied to sell me one of those things but unfortunately for him I'm really good about cellphone and he doesn't know that so he couldn't argument with me...

check the site out doesn't give must detail about this product and service. something smells funny:dunno:

I can assure you, there's nothing funny about it. We've been in business since December last year and I had even posted info about it then.

Basically, the service is as follows:

If you have an UNLIMITED INCOMING CALLS plan with your cell phone provider, you can add unlimted outgoing calls with CellXtra for $10.00 a month extra.

I've had the service since day one and it's awesome. I have never gone over my minutes (or come close to it as a matter of fact) since I've had it.

It's an easy product to sell. We already have at least 10 agents selling it for us but I would really like to infiltrate the schools. We currently don't have any agents in the schools and I think it would be a great place to offer the service.

Again, you can visit the website for more info (in English and French) www.cellxtra.com or PM me, email me, add me on msn.

tamara@cellxtra.com

Thanks for the interest guys!
-Tamara

No, want I wanted to know is how it works when you dial the number and that the guy calls you back.. you dial the number you want to call ... how does it works ??? is this legal .. I'm not sure about it.

No, want I wanted to know is how it works when you dial the number and that the guy calls you back.. you dial the number you want to call ... how does it works ??? is this legal .. I'm not sure about it.

It's completely legal or else we wouldn't be in business!

When you are signed up for our service, we give you a phone number to call.
You call this number first, then you'll hear a busy tone. You hang up and in a few seconds, our system calls you back (this is why you need unlimited incoming calls)

When you pick up the phone call, you'll hear a dial tone and then you simply call the number you want to call. You can stay on for 5 minutes or 5 hours and it won't cost you any of your minutes with Fido, Rogers, Telus or Bell. Essentially, you are using our service as a land line but from your cell phone.

It's completely legal or else we wouldn't be in business!

When you are signed up for our service, we give you a phone number to call.
You call this number first, then you'll hear a busy tone. You hang up and in a few seconds, our system calls you back (this is why you need unlimited incoming calls)

When you pick up the phone call, you'll hear a dial tone and then you simply call the number you want to call. You can stay on for 5 minutes or 5 hours and it won't cost you any of your minutes with Fido, Rogers, Telus or Bell. Essentially, you are using our service as a land line but from your cell phone.

Okay but how can you transfer a cell phone line to a land line?!!?

Okay but how can you transfer a cell phone line to a land line?!!?

You call our service phone number, you will get a busy signal. You hang up and it calls you back. So, you'll be on OUR line making your outgoing call. This is why you need unlimited INCOMING calls. It's for when our line calls you back.

It does not seem like a network marketing stuff (ACN) and other stuff like that, that's why I like it!

No no, we're not like ACN. We're just a company with a cell phone add-on. It's only $10 a month and it WORKS. You have no idea how many clients I've spoken to a few months later that told me their bills went from $100-200 a month to $35-40.

Like I said, I already have about 10 agents selling the product and they're making good money doing it. I just need people in the schools now.

To the people that have shown interest through e-mail and PM, thank you very much and I look forward to having a first meeting with you so that we can go over everything and get you started!

Anyone else who is interested, just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a few forms you can read.

If there is anything else, please contact me. I'm here to answer any questions. If you want me to explain anything over the phone, just let me know and I'll give you my personal number.

Thanks!
-Tamara

i am interested... i go to ahuntsic...i guess i could help out but only as a part timer since i already work at Bell express vue... if you are interested in my help pm me !

thanks !

i am interested... i go to ahuntsic...i guess i could help out but only as a part timer since i already work at Bell express vue... if you are interested in my help pm me !

thanks !

Of course I'm interested.. hehe I wouldnt have made this thread otherwise. I've pm'ed you.

donc si je comprends bien... mettons je suis abonner a votre truc... jappele puis vous me reappeler et je compose le numero de telephone, sa me transfere? mais quand jvous appele je depense des minutes... et mon numero est privee alors vous feriez comment pour me rappeler? sa laire plutot dune crosse ...

donc si je comprends bien... mettons je suis abonner a votre truc... jappele puis vous me reappeler et je compose le numero de telephone, sa me transfere? mais quand jvous appele je depense des minutes... et mon numero est privee alors vous feriez comment pour me rappeler? sa laire plutot dune crosse ...

non tu dépenses pas de minute car tu dois avec le service d'apelles entrants ilimités.

i work at bell and videotron as partimer and i go to dawson so if u can send me youre forms and how exactly do i get paid

how can u if u have unlimited in goin and out calls ?
All the major providers have what they call an "unlimited incoming calls" plan. In order for our system to work, our clients first need to sign up for that specific plan with their provider.

Our system works in conjuction with the "unlimited incoming" We give your our system access phone number which you dial, you'll hear a busy tone and then our system will call you back within 2 seconds. When you pick up, you hear a dial tone and at that point you just make your outgoing call.

The reason it's unlimited is because our system CALLED you and you would have unlimited incoming calls. Check out www.cellxtra.com for more info or give us a call and we'll explain it to you :)

Quand tu compose notre numéro d’accès, tu va entendre le signal « Occupé ». C'est pour ca que tu depenses jamais tes minutes.

Aussi, quand tu t'abonnes, on demande ton number de cellulaire. Et si tu a un numero privee, ca change rien. Notre systeme peut quand meme te reconnaitre quand tu nous appele.

Une crosse? Come on.. on est pas la pour fourrer le monde de $10!! Si t'aimes mieux donner plus d'argent a les compagnie cellulaires, go for it. C'est $10 par mois, et ca peut te sauver des centaines de dollars par annee.

Also, For the people that have sent me pm's...I've got them and I will get back to you shortly. It's been somewhat hectic lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back