Z or nissan Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. as soon as my car works, I will meet up with you where ever you want... just let me play with the buttons on your Z, and I'll be happy, and you can be a lifetime member :)

Originally posted by Sev
Sounds good, how do I join.

Is it true that the club members as an initiation, wash your car and lend you their girlfriends?
:D

Just kidding :D

If we ever meet this summer, i'll take you for a spin if you like, I am a fairly nice guy, I only bite every other day!!!

Any MONTREAL nissan or Z clubs?

A nice club would be ATC=Azn Tuning Club
Azn is for Asian... If you didn't know.

To join, go to http://www.azntuningclub.com, go in the forum section, click register and create an account. Introduce your self by posting a message and from there you will become a part of the crew.

I hope to see you there.

Originally posted by Altima.jfd
Maybe we should start one...
im with you on this one .. only thing you see is npclub .. but there should be one for montreal .. anyways if some guys want in .. well try to do something !

Why do people absolutely want to start more clubs ?

Arent there enough ?

We founded npclub.com because there was nothing localy.
Because the rest of quebec didint have anything else either, they joined us.

In under 2 years we have 1020 members, 90% of those Nissan owners (to my knowledge).

Guestimate, 60% of those Montrealers. How much more local do you need ?

Now, if you want to start a crew, thats another ball game. But you dont need 10 clubs covering teh same brand, for such a small number of people IMO.

Nissans arent Civics, we dont have 20000 of them in Montreal.

In anycase, just stating my opinion. If you do decide to partake in npclub Welcome and enjoy the board.

Chris

You're right about npclub, it's nice...
That's why I support it by posting on the forum and having a big NPCLUB.com Sticker on my winshield...

But I think Montreal can have another Nissan Club... Even if I like NPCLUB...

But nothing at this time is done for a new Nissan Club in Montreal...

Thanks for your opinion SpIcEz.

A Nissan crew would be cool.. but there's no place for another Nissan Club in Montreal.. you'd have the same people from Npclub in it...

You know what you're talking about devilish...
You've got a nice Nissan and you are a member of one of the strongest crew in Quebec...
:bigup:
Every time I talk about Ridin Crew with someone, we are amaze of how united this crew is...

Hehehe, thanks Altima.jfd :)
I'm part of NPclub and MontrealRacing as well! :)

Thanks for the "nice" car comment, very appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back