When a kid drives an S2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pressure..so how am i running 28 psi? + 150 shot of nos?

sspikey, contrary to popular belief... duct tape can't fix ' everything' Although it would be nice if it were that simple. Except car mechanics would be out of a job.

I'd put the baby back together, spray a little wd-40 in the carbs, and vroom vroom, you've got a working engine.

looks like the piston shot up a little too far. I guess that honda engine just can't handle 14,000rpm :) Looks like in the last pick me melted the ship out of the spark plug in the 3rd cylinder too.

yeah one of the pistons is shot right through. looks like a spark plug went right through that. blah scary!

Well, I did something similar once. Completly by accident. At about 5500 rpm in my moms Sunfire GT. Went from 4th at around 170, into 3rd. I thought I was shifting into 5th, and wondered why it was hard to get it into gear. then once I let off that clutch, I just saw the tach skyrocket! I just grabbed the shifter and yanked it into neutral, then slowly went into fifth. hey I was young. And what can I say, it was Danny that showed me how to drive standard on his old CRX :) But I can't blame him for my mistakes now, can I? :)

how in the hell could someboody be so stupid?this is why the parents should have taken the keys with them!dumb kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back