Mercedes C 230

Status
Not open for further replies.

showtime7

I just get this car, but the problem is that i cant find any performance part for it, can someone help me with this ? I want something for my Supercharge, like a blow off for the sound, does it exist ?
Thanks for your help !:bigup:

No it doesn't.

Get it chipped, its the best bang for the buck "performance" part u can get.

check out my sig for a mercedes petition forum. ;)

I remember someone making a kit for the 2.3K, kleeman I think...chip+pulley and it went up to 230hp and 240x tork.

I got myself a custom air intake for my supercharge, same engine 2.3L 1999.
got it from the usa 3 years ago..don't exist anymore..
as for kleemann etc..nothing is available anymore for the w202 , sad enough.

you can either go Rentechh supercharge..but 4500$ for 245 hp is it worth it ? i doubt.

nothing much to do for that engine, sadly,
swap in a 4.3 L from the c43 AMG, now you have more options bro :)

I got myself a custom air intake for my supercharge, same engine 2.3L 1999.
got it from the usa 3 years ago..don't exist anymore..
as for kleemann etc..nothing is available anymore for the w202 , sad enough.

you can either go Rentechh supercharge..but 4500$ for 245 hp is it worth it ? i doubt.

nothing much to do for that engine, sadly,
swap in a 4.3 L from the c43 AMG, now you have more options bro :)

i dont even wanna ask how much only the engine would cost

Engine with tranny, about 5000 ~ 6000$ Used of course..not bad if you think only a brand new tranny is 5000$ itself..

but the sad part is swapping...with all the work, plugs, ecu, headers, exhaust, brakes to do for the perfomance..swap comes to a tag price of around 15 000$ easy...so yes pointless :) cause c43 goes for that price in the us right now.
lol !

funny to mod a benz huh? :)

i have a video of a guy from saudi arabia who swapped a slr engine in a slk (the small 2 place one)

hey Hakim i saw you a couple time on mbcanada.com...wich closed while ago...
aren't u from Toronto ?

what year?

the 230 only had the 2.3L SC in 1999 and the first year of the W203, then they switched to 1.8L.

For the 2.3L you can put a pulley, I had one in my car and made a big improvement (dynoed before/after)

You can also put a cold air intake, and then your car will be LOUD and you'll hear the blow off valve, it makes a crazy sound but kinda annoying when the car is cold.

761387259_510aa12589_o.jpg

swap comes to a tag price of around 15 000$ easy...so yes pointless :) cause c43 goes for that price in the us right now.
lol !

funny to mod a benz huh? :)

too bad most MB can't be import from the US. :| (and that for all year)
it need some right paper work and modification to make it happend and it not worthing i.

Last edited:
hey Hakim i saw you a couple time on mbcanada.com...wich closed while ago...
aren't u from Toronto ?

noo well i dont have a benz for now but am planning to get a 230coupe in a close future. and am not from toronto

Ah oki...i was thinking your display picture was your car..thats why..cause i know owner of that car hehe, sorry, peace !!

Ah oki...i was thinking your display picture was your car..thats why..cause i know owner of that car hehe, sorry, peace !!

thats the hottest c230coupe i found on the internet. do you know if there is more pic of this car ???

what year?

the 230 only had the 2.3L SC in 1999 and the first year of the W203, then they switched to 1.8L.

For the 2.3L you can put a pulley, I had one in my car and made a big improvement (dynoed before/after)

You can also put a cold air intake, and then your car will be LOUD and you'll hear the blow off valve, it makes a crazy sound but kinda annoying when the car is cold.

761387259_510aa12589_o.jpg

I would like to know where do you get the cold air cause AEM and Ingen, does not do anythig for Benz :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back