Who are you - Looking for FlatBlack Skyline Owner - Laval

Status
Not open for further replies.

mz3bo

Legacy Member
Hey,

I was just looking to see if you were on Montrealracing comm. You were driving a Skyline, sort of flatblack/anthracite. We had a pull (I destroyed you, lol, I had to say that , friendly speaking.. :) :) :) ) but you car looks real good and sound nice. The pull was made on sept 20 at the exit ramp of the 13 south fom the 440 west bound...

By the way, My buddy was test driving my car at that time and he is not familiar with stick... that is why he took like 1 minute to shift from 2nd to 3rd...

Cheers :bigup:

you were driving a porsche 911 turbo? if yes it was me. Your car have a crazy sound.

Hey.. Nice to talk to you, yes it was me if this is the car you saw (see pic below). However, the guy that was driving was not me, a friend of mine who wanted to test drive my car :)

You can made a real nice sound when you passed me on the 440. Are you running stock ?

bo%20113.jpg

wow your car is just awesome. No I'm not running stock well actually almost (fmic, 12psi boost, with some bolt-on in the engine). When I looked in my rear view and saw you catching me at this speed I was just like :yikes:. Then I said to myself : well, my car is not that cool anymore. Keep the good job. I hope to see you again.

wow your car is just awesome. No I'm not running stock well actually almost (fmic, 12psi boost, with some bolt-on in the engine). When I looked in my rear view and saw you catching me at this speed I was just like :yikes:. Then I said to myself : well, my car is not that cool anymore. Keep the good job. I hope to see you again.

Hi,

You are not the only one to blame, my car is not running stock either, actually, I would say it is far from stock... :D:D

This is what it should be AT the WHeel specs. I was told my drivetrain loss is about 20% (awd)

Last edited:
malade !!! c sick black on black . sa pas du etre gratuit tout sa ... lol ... always want more ... continus la belle job .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back