Beware the May 29th Lafleurs video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy

Legacy Member
I give my pre-apologies to AirgasmWUT? for interviewing him, persianrider for his car, and Dubguyvr6 for... Ummm... His precious... Oh my own apologies for looking like a bum tonight :p

lol, man Dubguy will kill you once he sees the video, I wish you the best of luck Munchy!!!

This is gonna be one great video :bigup:

I made it dont worry.... everything is fine... jus need an oil change.... I checked it earlier today.. I was jus pullin your leg with the oil and all... i had already known it needed an oil change ;)

cant wait to see the tape so i can rape you after !!!!

id also appreciate if you guys edit any pics or parts that my girl is in.... like i said... i was chill with the whole taking my car for a spin deal... but i like to keep my private life to myself.... if she ends up on the tape.. make sure she is not noticable ..... thanks all you guys in advance ;)

Originally posted by persianrider
I made it dont worry.... everything is fine... jus need an oil change.... I checked it earlier today.. I was jus pullin your leg with the oil and all... i had already known it needed an oil change ;)

cant wait to see the tape so i can rape you after !!!!

Hahaha, if Dubguy does'nt get to him first!!

Originally posted by Munchy
I knew that noise wasn't the clutch!
It was the handbrake!
Or something...

I'm pretty sure you were grinding reverse, not because you had the handbrake on. Why? Well, if you had the handbrake on, and properly let go of the clutch, then either a) you would stall or b) put more power to compensate. The noise that the car was making was definitely a grind, not a squeal (which would have been typical if it was the handbrake), and it was coming from the front, not the rear. That's why I was telling you to first put it on 2nd gear, then reverse.

You did had the handbrake on though, plus you were grinding reverse. :bigup:

Originally posted by Protege
I'm pretty sure you were grinding reverse, not because you had the handbrake on. Why? Well, if you had the handbrake on, and properly let go of the clutch, then either a) you would stall or b) put more power to compensate. The noise that the car was making was definitely a grind, not a squeal (which would have been typical if it was the handbrake), and it was coming from the front, not the rear. That's why I was telling you to first put it on 2nd gear, then reverse.

You did had the handbrake on though, plus you were grinding reverse. :bigup:

I have never seen someone laugh as much and as hard as you were laughing at Munchy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back