V8 Kompressor at Julep

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT-Hitman

Legacy Member
There was somebody driving a Mercedes V8 Kompressor tonight at Julep. I'm not sure the model, maybe CL 600??

Anybody went to Julep tonight?

There is also a yellow MX-3 with yellow mags, a Subaru Impreza Sedan with blue tinted windows and a nice MP3....

:bigup:

Ok , i was at julep and it wasnt a cl 600 , it said SL 55 amg on the back and V8 kompressor . It was this kid with daddys car . He sold his red turbo to get that if im not mistaken . And yes there was a yellow Mx-3 , there was a white 2.5 rs impreza with blue tints , and no it wasnt a Mazda Mp3 , u can even tell by the wing in the back ... anyways .. i was there ..

how come u had a different wing ?? u came pretty late btw eh man .. if that was really u ..

en arrivant au julep, jai passé devant Mercedes pis la SL55 sortait du parking.. on a eu le droit de voir une belle petite slide de la part de la Mercedes :D SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Yes, I got a Wings West Spolier...
I was there at 10:30 to wait someone.

Yan_Accord, I didn't see u there....I was parked at the center of Julep just in face of Julep counter......u should see me if you're there around 10:30 to 11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back