Where to buy floor mats for a home gym???

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Thanks, keep me updated! I don't need it to be super heavy-duty - as long as it can sustain a Precor elliptical (197 lbs), it's good with me!

the thicker it is, the less noise/dammage you're gonna get from dropping heavy stuff.
+ it gives your gym ''that special smell'' :D

ive heard several times they use the exact same mats for horse stables, but over price them for gym applications. if you can find a horse equipment supplier, let me know.

Just an update!!
I actually managed to negotiate some mats as a freebie/throw-in at Boomerang (a subsidiary of Fitness Depot). All the other FD's I visited didn't budge, so check out Boomerang next time you plan on making a purchase.

Just an update!!
I actually managed to negotiate some mats as a freebie/throw-in at Boomerang (a subsidiary of Fitness Depot). All the other FD's I visited didn't budge, so check out Boomerang next time you plan on making a purchase.

I was just gonna mention boomerang you can always nego with them and they seem to always have the best prices. :bigup:

I was just gonna mention boomerang you can always nego with them and they seem to always have the best prices. :bigup:

Yeah, I was beyond impressed with the service that I recieved! All the other FD's that I visited tried to push the extended warranty on me, but the salesgirl at Boomerang straight up told me that I didn't need to purchase the extended warranty since the Precor brand is renowned for its durability and whatnot. In addition to the free mats, I even managed to negotiate $50 shipping and assembly (regular price $150).

Yay for Boomerang :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back