Should the Hyundai forum be deleted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBen's

Wich hyundai should we get ...

the original title of the thread was : Should the Hyundai forum be deleted??
y or n
let's debate

why???

why thte heck should this be deleted anymore than say the toyota forum??? I do not even understand this question. Hyundai has a right to be here, because we are moving up in the scene. WTF???

My sentiments exactly Knocker..

I don't know what is UncleBen's problem.

So I vote we keep the forum, as for UncleBen's manhood, that's still up for discussion :D

Re: why???

Originally posted by KnOcKeR
why thte heck should this be deleted anymore than say the toyota forum??? I do not even understand this question. Hyundai has a right to be here, because we are moving up in the scene. WTF???
It was just a suggestion, just like Danny's to remove the Polls section. Besides, if the traffic aint migrating to this forum why keep it? It's just like asking 'why isn't there a Volvo or Saab forum'? It's because the cars are less comon. I know those cars are higher end, but some members do drive them, heck I could have said Suzuki.

Personally I have no opinion to keep it or get rid of it, but what your saying is true. But you should also understand that a car like a Kia or Daewoo will have just as rights to be here. Thing is the reason they don't have a forum of their own is that there is no demand (no one/not many people own them). Same goes for the Hyundai, there are owners of Hyundai on the site, but very few. Ultimately Hyundai threads can be posted in General, cause there won't be all that many of them.

Make a Hyundai/Subaru forum. No?
There's no subaru forum and now with the wrx out and maybe the sti you'll need it

forum...

First of all..

Getting rid of the Hyundai forum and making hyundai owners post in the general forum is a bad idea.
I'm sure that all the Honda/Volks owners don't wanna have to sift through those posts for no reason. And I can already see the Hyundai bashing that would go on. Keeping it separate would be the best for all.

Now I'm not saying that you should just have an exclusive Hyundai forum. You could make Hyundai/Subaru/Kia/Volvo/Saab forum, for the other people who own these cars.

Calling the forum "OTHER CARS" would subtly show that you don't really consider a Hyundai or a Saab for that matter part of the niche that we all love, and the reason that we all visit this board. We visit this board because we love to modify cars and drive them to their full potential, be it a Hyundai, or a Honda.

I also have no problem with suggestions to cut or improve forums either. WHEN DANNY MAKES THEM. It's his board, and he's looking for input on how to make it better for all. But when some guy comes along who has a bias towards hondas, and a hate for hyundai's (which is clear), why shouldn't we defend it?

Besides, if UncleBens has a problem with Hyundai's, then it's up to HIM not to read the posts in the forum. I have no interest for domestics, and thus, I just don't visit the Domestics forum. It's that easy, isn't it? :dunno:

Redline, I'm not going to quote you guys I'd have to quote your whole reply (it's too long!) But I agree. I only figured that the General would be a solution because thats where everything is going now. I want a car audio forum! But now we're stuck with using general for that. I see what you mean by having to sift through posts though. My earlier post was just to say, that not many people drive these cars, and just cause they're a minority on the board, does not mean that they do not exist!

99AltimaGXE,

Don't worry, I had not taken offence to what you had said. I was just stating that it wouldn't be a good idea to delete this forum just because there aren't as many posts.

what about freedom ef expression ... what about bein different and TRY to go other way than a Honda or a wolk .... wich I find WAAAYYYYY to common ,,, (sorry but where is the originality when all of you have altezza ,,,or any "rice" item ... ) :confused:

ok, no offense, but what does freedom of expression have to do with this? I dont agree with anything UncleBen's says, but what makes you think you have freedom of expression on someone else's msg board?

by freedom i mean that if i want to mod a hyundai and whan to share the info and all to fellow owers then its good i dont say that im god or so i just tryi to say that ist not every 1 that likes honda ( or any car maker ) just sayin that i been put aside bcause i have a scoupe and its not "sporty" enought :( that its i what think ... untill ive show them ...

Make a Hyundai/Saab/Subaru forum.
And in a year add Mitsubishi.

Oh yes Mitsubishi will finally be selling their cars in Canada.
:D

Originally posted by Zorbeeze
Make a Hyundai/Saab/Subaru forum.
And in a year add Mitsubishi.

Oh yes Mitsubishi will finally be selling their cars in Canada.
:D

yeahhhhh, the nicest little 3 red losanger ever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back