foto de 240sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

simrx7

jamerais que vous me donner des foto de sette voiture parse que je me checher une voiture a propulsion qui se modifie bien pis qui marche et jamerais savoir ses PERFORMENCE et combien pourrais me couter cette voiture avec mod pour avoir 300 hp

(en passent jai un budget de 20 000)

Viens nous voir sur www.npclub.com dans la section forum. Il y a plein de monde qui en ont sur le board et demande à Halo, il va te donner tout les renseignements que tu veux!

Ciao!:bigup:

Here ya go:
240sx fastback (180sx)
Second and first gen
1006chukizenki.jpg

Last one is 240sx (s14) the middle one is a sil-080 and figure the first one alone
3dorks2.jpg

s15 never got this one here
silvia_r-spec.jpg

That still an s14, in fact its a s14a. The front light have changed thats all. The s15 was never sold on the american market.

just by curiosity why is everyone interested with the 240SX all over north america since the past 6 months? is it cuz of stupid street (super street) im curious to know

Well, it just happens to be a nice looking car with a nice chassis but with a bad engine and under-acieved...

To bad we did not have the turbo verison of Europe and Japan..

People like the

Stupid
Useless
Vehicle...:mad:

why does everyone think the KA sucks?? i mean common its an awesome engine there are very respectful HP # ot be achieved with this engine! theres also other engine that are over looked for the 240SX like the rb20DET and ca18det

I mean, the engine could have handle dmore HP as well as the chassis. In fact, we should have had the turbo. Point final!!!!:dunno:

I say a 240 owner decide if its under-achieved or not... i think (yes of course as an owner of a 95 240..) its a great car.. with tons of potential.. yes it may lack of hp at high rev or high speed.. but can you scream TORQUE!!! So if your willing to invest 20,000$ i'd ask you which year you want (and can find) what purposes (drag, oval, street race, Solo etc..). So many people think its not expensive building a Turbocharged 240... they obviously don't drive one... its true that you have many choices to build a 300 hp 240 (either KA-T or SR20deT or as spikey said RB and CA)

Donne nous un peu plus de détail et ca va me faire plaisir de répondre à certaines questions...

Stock 155hp
160 torque
En conduire une : priceless

Justement, dans le dernier Sport car Compact (il est en kiosque mais pas sur le net encore), ils font mention de la possibilité de mettre un Turbo pour 3000$US.

Je ne veux pas de Sylvia, j'ai une Datsun 240z 1972, + mon Sentra SE, ça me suffit!!!:cool:

Originally posted by sspikey
just by curiosity why is everyone interested with the 240SX all over north america since the past 6 months? is it cuz of stupid street (super street) im curious to know
Seriously, all the ricers are buying them and ricing them out, what a shame. :( :mad:

240sxlookinglikeskyline.jpg

c4521gw6_2.jpe

1580-2.jpe

Nissan240SX%202.JPG

Nissan240SX.JPG

I have plenty more, but you'll have to wait till tomorrow. :p

Guys,

Even though i have a Prelude now. The 240sx rocked in it's time.

Anyone that says that the KA24DE sucks has no idea of it's potential. It can kick 80percent of the cars out there! I mean this is only after boltons and a powerchip!

Mind you i doubt these people have ever driven one before, either.

I will settle for the KA over my H22A anytime. Except age.. of course that is why i no longer drive my 92 .

I will anticipate the day when they bring over the S15 one day.

You asked for it !!!! Le plus beau modèle disponible de notre côté de l'océan!!! Ma 240 en grande primeur !!!

Edit: je recommence (je sais maintenant comment faire) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back