liste of vehicle that is non admissable to canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

familia gtr

Legacy Member
does anyone have a list of mercedes and the years that is not admissable to canada.
i just recently purchased a 1998 mercedes s600 coupe, and upon seeking the release papers from mercedes, i discovered that this model is not allowed in canada, and later got a letter with the undisclosed list of repairs needed to import it into canada.
they didnt tell me what was needed, just what ever has to be donhe by mercedes, only, and will be expensive.
so any list will help me.
and others
dr.

You're not helping at all, there is no list for Mercedes, you have to contact Mercedes directly.

Basically all Mercedes are admissible to Canada, it only need to be modified by Mercedes to be legal!:D Which means lot of $$$$!

if you fellow the first link you will see that there is no list BUT there is a note

'' Veuillez entrer en contact avec Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. pour
déterminer si le véhicule que vous souhaitez importer est admissible et si le travail exigé de certification de sûreté
peut être mené à bien. ''

does anyone have a list of mercedes and the years that is not admissable to canada.
i just recently purchased a 1998 mercedes s600 coupe, and upon seeking the release papers from mercedes, i discovered that this model is not allowed in canada, and later got a letter with the undisclosed list of repairs needed to import it into canada.
they didnt tell me what was needed, just what ever has to be donhe by mercedes, only, and will be expensive.
so any list will help me.
and others
dr.

Good luck man

Everything mercedes is expensive.

I'm hoping it'll be something stupid like daytime running lights.

no they are not telling you, any list. they want you to bring the car to them, and they will do the work, and they outlined that its expensive.
also for this list to be sent to the local dealer, you must pay $400.00 before its faxed.
this is weird

if you fellow the first link you will see that there is no list BUT there is a note

'' Veuillez entrer en contact avec Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. pour
déterminer si le véhicule que vous souhaitez importer est admissible et si le travail exigé de certification de sûreté
peut être mené à bien. ''
he already knew that!

I'm pretty sure they are all admissable, but all the mercedes ive seen come into canada from the states, all needed to have the bumpers changed at the dealer. Very $$$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back