Attention Girlz! Plz Read! Kthnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

URFUCT

Banned
Ok Girls, What is the freaking deal with taking up the WHOLE bed when Im sleeping next to you? Let me explain.

If I bring a girl home, or if I have a girlfriend and Im sleeping next to her, No matter what she weighs (90pnds,100pnds or 140pnds) That girl is like a ****ing CONCRETE BLOCK and WILL NOT move from the spot she is laying in.

Most of the time I am hanging off the bed and I kinda nudge as not to be rude to the girl but she doesnt even budge because she is passed out. And Im not going to sleep on my floor because I have a allergy to dust and I would be torn up the next morning.

I think that if somehow the guys got to the inside of the bed if its against the wall it would be better, Unless you piss alot then get the outside so you can make freqrent trips to the Bano.

So girls...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont be a bed hog, if you get the inside please Hug the wall and pass out so I dont just have 10 inches area for me to lay in. Oh and if you wonder why your ass hurts in the morning, its because you wouldnt move and you made me stay awake so It was payback.

Discuss.

Youre totally right but...dont you have a steady girl friend?Time to have a little chit chat?Moi jme genais pas avec mes exs jles poussais, y chialaient, j'etais satisfait.

whenever my girl takes too much space I just put whatever part of my body that was on that area, on top of her...she cant sleep so she moves away....works all the time!

white_hot_fat_girl_throwing_up.jpg

I don't know what kind of girls you sleep with or how big your bed is, but not every girl is a bed hog, in past relationships i was always the one with no room or no blankets :(

le pire la d'dans c'est que peu importe si tu va 'dans le fond' ou 'sur le bord' (en parlant d'un lit accoté sur un mur) c'est clair quy te reste juste 10 pouces de place d'un bord ou de l'autre..

dans la meme veine, une fille l'hiver ca chiale 'jai frette jveux mcoller' ca te gele les couilles par le fait meme, pi l'été c'est 'tasse toé j'ai chaud' sti de niaisage!

ahahaha ur 2 much....i usually like when im cuddled in and i never take 2 much space.
my ex used to always take the wall side...in my case i was the one complaining cuz he would always take away the blanket and put it between his legs...so annoying
i dont mind if u give me a lil push to move aside...but one thing u dont do is wake me up cuz ill be in such a bitchy attitude lol

ahahaha ur 2 much....i usually like when im cuddled in and i never take 2 much space.
my ex used to always take the wall side...in my case i was the one complaining cuz he would always take away the blanket and put it between his legs...so annoying
i dont mind if u give me a lil push to move aside...but one thing u dont do is wake me up cuz ill be in such a bitchy attitude lol

Ok explique moi ca dret la....Pourquoi vous chialez quand vous vous reveillez???WTF????Quand jme fais reveiller j envoie pas chier la planete entiere??Jme rendort pis thats it???Faites donc pareiL????Lighten me up please!

Mathieums bin content dtavoir faite craquer un smile :p

Ok explique moi ca dret la....Pourquoi vous chialez quand vous vous reveillez???WTF????Quand jme fais reveiller j envoie pas chier la planete entiere??Jme rendort pis thats it???Faites donc pareiL????Lighten me up please!

Mathieums bin content dtavoir faite craquer un smile :p

haha esti que tes comique... rep + :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back