LF: a job in any domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

dens

hi ive just quitted my current job for personal reasons and i need a new job ASAP ive got some experience in surveys over the phone about 4-5 months , waiter 6-7 months , boat harness tester 3 months , boat harness assembling 5 months , warehouse ( magasin) parts distributer....and thats about it ...so please contact me ASAP either by pm or by phone 514 562 5727 my name is Denis ...thanks in advance

You shouldn't mark the amount of months of experience you have IMO
Good luck *tu*

sauf que .... personnelement, quand je recois un c.v qui est marquer plusieurs job avec quelque mois et pas un seul emploie avec au moin un an ....bin sa veut dire que la personne aime le changement pi surtout si il part dune maniere personel...

Donc pour un employeur qui recherche qqn de stable .... bin y va regarder ailleur. Donc ... peut-etre pas marquer les mois si cest si peu de temp ...

tnx guys...but it was part time job but ive worked a year in the boat company they just switched me often the positions there

Apply online for Future Shop, they're hiring a lot of seasonals right now and they keep the intrested and good seasonals for parttime/fulltime afterwards. It's good pay and worth the time wasted doing the survey a bunch of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back