Napi friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Friday, the Truck Runs around 10:30 to finish the night

Im going down pretty early cause if the weather is nice i want to race my car a couple times

Why dont we setup a meet at Lafleurs for around 6:30pm Friday?

Originally posted by MustangMatt
This Friday, the Truck Runs around 10:30 to finish the night

Im going down pretty early cause if the weather is nice i want to race my car a couple times

Why dont we setup a meet at Lafleurs for around 6:30pm Friday?

sounds good. so its official? we meet friday at 6:30pm at Lafleurs?

I will try my best and show up in the Camaro, but if not, than I guess I will just come in the Tracker, either way, see you guys there at 6:30.

Originally posted by HondaGus
does this mean we can run our cars at night ;) cool air better times

Anybody know until what time the track will be open for time trials??

last week the track was open till about 11pm. that's when the brackets finished 11/11:15. but if this week there's jet trucks, I don't know.

Originally posted by teknojnky
last week the track was open till about 11pm. that's when the brackets finished 11/11:15. but if this week there's jet trucks, I don't know.

Hummm ok cool, thanks.

I guess I will give Napi a call, and let you guys know until what time we can run!!

Originally posted by Bob Jones
LOL !! After last Friday, Daso has become a 1/4 mile junkie! :laugh:

Not me... Kosta's much worse than I am! BUt we should all go again! it was fun.

Originally posted by Daso

for a sec there i thougt u were talking about me ;) KOSTA IS MY NAME and i go crazy to do racing on the 1/4 even with a high 16 sec car :bigup:

I am cool with meeting at 6:30, but I suggest we dont leave before 7:00. I am sure traffic will be hell on the bridge until than!!

Originally posted by Daso
Kosta was a riot! We'll def go again. Although this week i won't be able to. :doh:

Originally posted by HondaGus
for a sec there i thougt u were talking about me KOSTA IS MY NAME and i go crazy to do racing on the 1/4 even with a high 16 sec car
Daso was talking about --> Montrealgti ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back