Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

f|ame

Legacy Member
Hey,

Figured I might as well introduce myself... I just bought that BMW 325e from BMW Rally Car, and plan to do quite a few modifications on it, so if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to pm me about it.
I guess you can say I am pretty much a pure newbie to car mods, but really interested in learning.
Right now I am working on a Masters at McGill at the MacDonald campus, so hey to all the John Abboters and their rides that I see when I drive by...
Uhmm oh yeah, I am a chick... hopefully I am helping to increase the female population in here. Who says cars are just for men :p
Anyways... :rolleyes: thats it..

welcome :D
BMW eh? I hope you have some serious $$$ cuz I heard theyre pretty expensive to mod..:p
is it road legal? you can post pics up in the member section...Im curious as to wether its covered in stickers and has the huge fog lights like a full out rally car.
And theres a BMW section for tech questions.
Good luck

Well, let us say I am not without funds, although I am still a lowly student. And with regards to stickers and such... not interested in those kind of modifications. I want something a bit more uhmmm sleeper. I have been looking into the BMW thread and will make sure to ask questions when they arise. For now, I need to accumulate so more funds...

thanks..

Welcome to the board... Man you must be collecting the money long time ago to get yourself a BMW yourself and still a student!! That is something very... cool!!:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back