Votes: 105 72.4%
  • once but i'll never do that again

Votes: 23 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourdon

I'm just wondering how often it's happening and how mutch people do that.

(if you said yes, make shure your girlfriend never comme on mr, hahaha)

I never did it. but I'm always earing story about people, let's make a fact!

Be honest!

Discuss...

No but the temptation is present. I just know how to control it, I have everything I ever wanted so I dont see the point of screwing that for the sake of curiosity.

I have cheated on an ex....alot....however the last girl no....honestly I find it only happens when you stay in a situation/relationship that you know you shouldn't be in.

Thats why I don't believe that whole "Once a cheater, always a cheater" it all depends on your situation, who you are with...temptiation is always there...just your job to stay out of harms way...if u want to lol.

Jamais, mon ex par contre j'aurais du, mais ma copine actuel c'est vraiment different j'ai tjrs le gout d'y faire l'amour mais juste a elle, c'est pas parce que j'ai pas pu, mais c'est juste que j'Ai uniquement le gout de ma blonde et c'est de pire en pire... ca devien meme problematique ...

ive done it many times , before I would never , but then I got cheated on more than once , so I said to my-self "f.uck em all" Until I find a woman I completly trust thats how its gonna be.

J'ai comme pour dire qu'on ne fait pas aux autres ce que l'on aimerait pas se faire faire.

Par conséquent, je n'ai jamais trompé ma blonde et je trouve que c'est important la fidélité dans un couple, même si la tentation peut être forte.

ive done it many times , before I would never , but then I got cheated on more than once , so I said to my-self "f.uck em all" Until I find a woman I completly trust thats how its gonna be.

I feel you man... ive heard too much shit.. its a jungle out...

I did it once with a girl i'm not with anymore, and I felt like an ass. I'll never do it again.

if someone gives you their heart, their is no excuse to cheat on them. love is a powerful thing, and even if you dont love the person, they might have very strong feelings for you (maybe not love you), put yourself in their shoes, to be cheated on and not know for the longest time. i find cheating one of the highest forms of dissrespect, especially if you are in love. but then again, why would you cheat on the person you love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back