Cruise before Lafleur? Thursday June 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTLVR6

Legacy Member
Bob Jones, Lee and other dubs and other cars (** calling all cars, calling all cars **), let's organize a small cruise before Lafleur's on Thursday.

Coming from the north shore, it would be pretty hard to meet up with you guys... if you give me a nice spot and a time, I might make a little "detour" for a nice drive.. :)

Originally posted by 27%JETTA
Just try and plan it AFTER rush hour please :bigup:

Lee, how about we meet up at Canadian Tire on St-Jacques at around 7:30, whoever's close to that Canadian Tire can meet us there. We cruise to the West Island afterwords and meet up with the rest of the group at McDonald's on St-Charles a bit after 8:00 or so. Is that cool for you Marc?

And to scirocco16valve, there are some nice twists and turns for the most part. :D

i can be at mcdonalds for 8 :D

it is the same one as the past rides right? by lakeshore?

Originally posted by ducky
i can be at mcdonalds for 8 :D

it is the same one as the past rides right? by lakeshore?

8 sounds good. :bigup:

And yeah, by Lakeshore. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
whats the face for? :p there are two mcdonalds on st. charles!

The face is for guessing right! And it's the McDee's off the 20. Who's coming so far?

i didnt make it to mcdonalds, girl troubles....

mtl_z28, i didnt see u or simon at lafleurs....

Originally posted by teknojnky
i'll meet you guys at mcdicks.

It was pretty fun last night even if the turnout was low: 3 dubs. I didn't enjoy cruising on Lakeshore that much due to some nasty bumps and holes but overall t'was fun. :bigup:

Last edited:
i didnt make it to mcdonalds, girl troubles....

mtl_z28, i didnt see u or simon at lafleurs....

Yeah sorry ducky simon and i didnt go that night. We ended up going to the gym instead... next time.

Originally posted by MTLVR6
It was pretty fun last night even if the turnout was low: 3 dubs. I didn't enjoy cruising on Lakeshore that much due to some nasty bumps and holes but overall t'was fun. :bigup:

yeah it looked like you had trouble keeping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back