A Crack Whore Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandro_Bit

P1020497.JPG

Let me set the stage for you. I am hanging out in my house with my friend, having just walked back from lunch. We went into the kitchen to get some water at about 3:00 pm. As I was talking to my friend, I looked out my kitchen window that faces the alley between Q and Corcoran Streets. I saw two people in the alley, one black and one white, near the back entrance of the house across the alley. I turned to my friend and said, "Are they having sex? I think they are having sex. Oh my God, they are having sex!"

P1020502.JPG

We could not tell if the white person was a man or a woman, as he/she had on some makeup, looked somewhat feminine with long curly hair, and had a dick in his/her mouth. After 3 minutes of heaven, the white guy/girl looks up at the black guy and says something. The black guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a crack pipe and smokes it, then hands the pipe to his cock-sucking friend who also smokes. I turned to my friend and said, "I think the black guy had the crack." He responded, "The black guy always has the crack."

P1020512.JPG

After some more awkward, semi-hard cock sucking, the white guy/girl reaches for the crack pipe and the black guy takes it away from him and says something. The white guy/girl stands up, pulls down his pants, and starts to pull off what I thought was underwear until my friend screams, "Is that a DIAPER???" And it was. I even think the black guy was taken back by the diaper.

P1020514.JPG

Maybe it's just me, but I would not have stuck my finger in the ass of a guy/girl who was just wearing a diaper, but it did not stop our black friend. He got a couple of fingers up there before he decided to move to the next level. It was here that we discovered that the white guy/girl was indeed a guy, because as he was bending over, we got a flash of his rather large ball sack.

OOPS DICK PIC DELETED

At this point, this cracked-out scene had been going on for several minutes and I was hoping that one of my neighbors would come out and stumble upon these two and have a conniption fit. I thought briefly of calling the police, but then remembered a few times being in a similar situation (sans crack and daylight), so I didn't.

P1020522.JPG

I could not believe they had not heard us screaming and laughing. We were only 20 feet from them and the only thing separating us was a window. As I moved my camera closer to the window, I accidentally bumped it, creating a loud "thump", which caused the black man to look into the window. We were busted, or at least I thought. He did stare at us, but continued violating his white friend for a few more minutes.

P1020523.JPG

It wasn't until he pointed at us and smiled, that we realized we were truly busted. We both dropped to the floor and by the time we looked back out the window, our friends had their clothes back on and were gathering their diaper and crack pipe to leave.

P1020525.JPG

Less than a minute after they left, the guy that lives in the house across the alley pulls up in his car and takes several shopping bags out and places them directly where the action had taken place. I am not sure if he could feel us watching him or if he could smell ass crack and crack, but he stood there for awhile looking puzzled.

crazy, but go around place where there is a crack run, and you will see this often

in the gay village, corner panet and logan, go sit there for like 1 hours and you will see some of the most unbeliable thing you will ever see in you hole life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back