The Gods must hate rice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbizzle

Legacy Member
Is it me or has it rained every thursday or bad weather, for this Lafleurs thing?:dunno:

just a thought

god hates thursdays point. Even this winter, it was always very cold or snowing on thursday, the day i had to walk outside :)

Thursday in winter looks cool... Because... because... snowing means fresh snow means good time to do snowboard... I'm reallly so much into snowboarding now :D

Originally posted by jbizzle
Is it me or has it rained every thursday or bad weather, for this Lafleurs thing?:dunno:

just a thought

A couple of us were discussing the same thing tonight.. It has rained every Thursday at least for the past 4 weeks. After seeing the turnout at Lafleurs last week I was begining to think that the rain was going to kill the meets..

Re: Re: The Gods must hate rice

Originally posted by inscript
I was begining to think that the rain was going to kill the meets..

better that rain kill the meets then cops...:dunno:

Nevertheless it seemed to be a nice turnout lastnight a/p the pics that are posted. I believe its nothing but smooth sailing from here on weather wise boyz and gurlz:bigup:

Originally posted by jbizzle
Nevertheless it seemed to be a nice turnout lastnight a/p the pics that are posted. I believe its nothing but smooth sailing from here on weather wise boyz and gurlz:bigup:

HAHA well the almighy jbizzle has spoken! Our MR weatherman (or women) just said that we are in for some smooth sailing !:D I was kinda tired of the meets getting ruined by the rain!

Originally posted by inscript
HAHA well the almighy jbizzle has spoken! Our MR weatherman (or women) just said that we are in for some smooth sailing !:D I was kinda tired of the meets getting ruined by the rain!

almighty you got that right:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back