Clee qui ne debare pas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep It Sideways

Pourquoi ma clee de ma 240sx 1990 Coupe debarre mon trunk, et je peux demarer lauto mais je peux pas debarer les portes avec...? J'ai seulement une seule clee qui venait avec lauto et jaimerais savoir comment je peux regler ca...c'est assez enervant

Elle est usé ta clef ?? Tu as essayé d'en faire une copie et d'ouvrir tes portes ensuite ??

Moi ma clef d'origine sur mon sky n'ouvrait pas le trunk mais avec la copie ça fonctionne....l'autre était trop usé justement.

meme chose sur ma 240... mais aucune des clées ne débloque les portes... je peux juste allumer l'auto...

I wouldn't count on that too much...
I tried a couple of dealers and they would look it up and their computers. When they saw that the VIN wasn't in it anymore, they told me it couldn't be done.

The closer I got to getting my 1989 240sx's car key copied was at auto gouverneur. Speak with the director of the parts dept. He told me he'd send the VIN over to nissan and have the info retrieved. I couldn't test it thus because I ended up scrapping the car for parts instead of using it in the end. So the key wasn't an issue anymore. I'd try that route if you want a car key copied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back