S14 offset help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

I'm looking to go with 10" wide all around but am concerned about the offset. I was leaning towards something like +5mm in the back and +15mm in the front but couldn't really find any information on coilover clearance and fender fitment and if 10" would even fit the front without modification.

Fenders will be rolled front and back.

Nice to hear you are maning up, are you getting 17 or 18? 10 is pretty wide to fit in front, you will need wider fenders. In the back you can easily fit them by rolling. +5 rear and +15 front seems reasonable.

I'm not even sure at this point. I don't want to sacrifice traction by fitting stretched tires in the front, thats why I wanted to know what are the issues about have 10" up front. I might have to call it safe and go with 8"s cause unfortunantly they don't offer 9"s...

16" tire sizes are extremely limited. I found that out looking for 245/45R16 tires for the rear of my car. I'd suggest going with 17s, but if you are dead set on 16s then I'd get another brand like JLine that make 16x8.5 and 16x9.5 so you can fit 225/50 and 245/45 and they are ****ing baller. (Pink Chrome FTMFW.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back