CVT tranny fluid, 32$ for 1 liter???!!!!$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast-civic

Legacy Member
this is none-sense, 32$ per L, a murano would take 7-9 L!! Anyone where i can get real deal for Nissan CVT fluid??

this is none-sense, 32$ per L, a murano would take 7-9 L!! Anyone where i can get real deal for Nissan CVT fluid??

i dont think you actualy need to change the tranny fluid... but it is way too overpriced..maybe it has to have special agents in the transmission to keep it from deteriorating.

Actually, it the ECM that gonna tell you when to change it. I ahve a lot of customer with more than 150 000km and we didnt have to change it yet.

But it more like 20$/liter at my place for OEM CVT tranny fluid.

Mart

Actually, it the ECM that gonna tell you when to change it. I ahve a lot of customer with more than 150 000km and we didnt have to change it yet.

But it more like 20$/liter at my place for OEM CVT tranny fluid.

Mart

Tu travailles chez Nissan.Pourrais tu me dire ce que tu rencontres le plus souvent comme type de problemes sur les Maximas 2002-2003(5.5 generation)?

Les choses actions preventions a faire et ne pas faire avec cette voiture?Je suis juste ecoeure de mettre du cash en reparations de tout genre (lire 02 sensor, MAF etc).

oh yeah, 20$/liter!! I knew Spinell Nissan is a rip-off. I ll pick the OEM fluid next time I go skiing in Vermont.

cvt fluid is unique to every make

nissan doesn't use the same cvt that gm uses

oil is produced but in very small quantity ... let's be honest maybe 10% of vehicule are cvt ... so they can't keep cost down cause they can't make enough oil

but 32$ is way too much ... i remember the oil at GM was more like 20-23$ a liter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back