GSR INTERIOR 4 SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VtecMagic

Legacy Member
If you need some nice seats 4 your civic make an offer or gimme a shout back ...

These seats are not leather

do u have pic

and can it fit in 92-95 civic HB

i am interested

it will fit your hatch perfectly & 4door , i do not have a pics but they are in mint condition, clean, no stains or anything .......

if you are really interested we could arrange a date 4 you to come and see them ....

The front seats will fit both the two door and four door but the back seat will be different. There will be a bit of a gap in the hatch and for the four door, I don't know.

Re: re

I would give you a price for the front seats but i'm not willing to sell just the front ones....

if u can find out if it will fit in a 93 4 door civic, i would be very interested, a small gap who cars, but a big gap is ugly

listen, i think they do fit

if you are really interested, come to my house and i could install them for you ....

if they fit fine , if they don't then i'll take em out and that's that

also what color r they, dark light, balck, brown ihope not, but anyways, just a quick color cause my car is dark blue so a dark color would be good, even if its a dark gray or black

it's mixture of colors

black seats with a mixture of blue designs , it's takes like 20 - 30 mins to install

they are comfortable

i am not sure if they will fit, cause my friend has a gsr, and i measured the seats and the back is quit low compared to a civic, the back seat in my car is high, i was thinkin about goin for a cheap pleather job instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back