300zx Drift Build Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIZZAN

I have bought a 95 300ZX which I am going to turn into a drift machine. Any advice as to which suspension, tires, lsd, etc. has worked well, or not well would be greatly appreciated.
I am planning on doing a NISMO differential and Tein FLEX coilovers. I'd like a little experienced advice before I drop another 3K on this ride. Thanks guys.

A dedicated drift machine? With a cage and everything? You're in for some fun with a Z32...lol

I'd get some decent coilovers, a LSD and a race bucket to start.

Don't get Tein FLEX, if you are dead set on Teins then go with Super Drift ones.

A dedicated drift machine? With a cage and everything? You're in for some fun with a Z32...lol

I'd get some decent coilovers, a LSD and a race bucket to start.

Don't get Tein FLEX, if you are dead set on Teins then go with Super Drift ones.

they don't make them for Z32 i thing not enought popular to have a Drift Sepc coilover for Z32!

Kevin..

Oh god, not this again, we went over this, it's a dumb ass nickname that doesn't make sense. Buddy, grow up. Yeah, I'm giving advice on drifting, is it bad advice? If it is then correct me. If it's right then shut the **** up.

did you get a change of diapers yet?

BOXYHEAD STATES.....

I'm giving advice on drifting, is it bad advice?

its good advise, not to take any drifting advise from you!*byewhore*

Originally Posted by logik23
To bad they pussied out on the offset of those rims. rbs14 has the same rims in a man's offset.
Originally Posted by Silvia s13
HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! someone change his diaper

Originally Posted by Size
did you get a change of diapers yet?

a simple question and you answer with a question.
:zie:Boxyhead
my point is. you know Jack Shit about drifting nor are you in any position to give any valid sound advise,. so why the constant smart ass remarks when you got no nothing to put props to???

so any good advise for those seeking info is not to take advise from you,. what are you 6 years old you can't understand a simple phrase.

call this number , .1-800 Hooked on Phonics,. it might work for you !!!
this shit is just too funny.

my point is. you know Jack Shit about drifting nor are you in any position to give any valid sound advise,. so why the constant smart ass remarks when you got no nothing to put props to???

so any good advise for those seeking info is not to take advise from you,. what are you 6 years old you can't understand a simple phrase.

AMEN :rice:

All you said was that I shouldn't give advice, then you quoted a thread from like 2 months ago and then you say I don't understand anything. You're right, I have no idea what you're trying to get to with all this. Phonics might work better for you though since you write at a 3rd grade level.

get ur car street legal first ... go on a track .. and maybe after you'll be able to give advice ....

Was that towards me?

z32 are hard to drift if u wanna drift should go whit somthing more light 1550 kg his alot !!! i own a z32 and i love drift but never i would drift that baby for nothing!!! get a 1000kg silvia sr20det big turbo and your gonna have WAY much more fun that my 2 cent!

z32 are hard to drift if u wanna drift should go whit somthing more light 1550 kg his alot !!! i own a z32 and i love drift but never i would drift that baby for nothing!!! get a 1000kg silvia sr20det big turbo and your gonna have WAY much more fun that my 2 cent!

its not because its heavy that its not driftable ....

the probleme with the z is the wheel base

face it logik, youre a shit disturber. you cant expect everyone to love you.

face it logik, youre a shit disturber. you cant expect everyone to love you.

lol, it's true, I am, and I've accepted the fact that the whole Drift Cartel will probably put a hit on me someday, but if people are going to insult me, at least do it properly....damn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back