Sick Silvia

Status
Not open for further replies.
not on this thread but on this board yes... the guy came to a few meets but im not sure what his name was...

His name is Stefano, I believe. He is on this board, but rarely, I dunno what his board name is.

Elle vient pas de chez Nagano ou Osaka cette S13. Elle était en vente me semble au début été 2006

esti jaime pas cest mags ... ya comme trop de char jdm qui sont arrivé sur cest mags la

yeah i know him he bought fenders from me cuz he got into an accident with it...some chick backed up into him...then he fell victim to Begin and Got a mechanical inspection !!!!!!!

esti folle char!!!

kra-z

a REAL silvia!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

i didnt even know people were allowed to have those

INSANE!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWWOW

240SX019.jpg

240SX016.jpg

240SX014.jpg

240SX013.jpg

240SX012.jpg

240SX007.jpg

240SX009.jpg

Anybody know which bumper is that one on the blue Silvia i am looking to put that one on mine i like it so muck:bigup:

yes thats my car.. the bumper is origin lab stylish.. i still have it.. its onyl cracked in the middle and on the side.. i have a new one .. i dont like it as much but its the only one onderground design had in stock.. if someone wants to buy it ill sell it. its getting fixed right now.. so if anyone wants it ill sell it to them fixed.. adn secondly i have to jdm fenders for an s13 for sale.. they are just dinged and not smashed.. 514-704-7144

hey insaini go **** yourself. lol. you enjoy mocking people lol.. its one of the nicest silvia's in montreal dont you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back