Condensation dans les lumières

Status
Not open for further replies.

trish07

J'aimerais savoir s'il y a un moyen d'enlever la condensation dedans le housing? J'ai l'avé mon auto avec un jet haute pression il y a quelques semaines, et depuis, j'ai de la condensation dans le coin haut-droit d'une de mes lumières. Ça me tente pas de remettre mes lumières stock pour aller chez le dealer. Quelqu'un a une suggestion??

Merci :D

he is serious though lol...I have after market head light on the civic and they used to always fog up...I drilled a really small hole at the top of the head lights (like the part that the hood rests on so that it won't show from outside) and then i took a peice of really small plastic tubing that fit in the hole and stuck it there and then tucked the other end of the tube along the body right next to the block where there would be lots of hot air circulating

Its kinda hard to explain but i could get pics maybe lol...but you should get the point

here...you can kinda see it on the drivers side light here on top (look at the top of the light where the hood would rest if you know what i mean)
Image017.jpg

and you can see it here on the passenger headlight here
IMG_7181.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

La seule chose, mon char est loué lol

C'est un bon truc! Je vais le faire si il n'y a pas d'autres options! Merci beaucoup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back