Next year rims. What should I get

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorkInProgressSI

Yes I have decided that i am going 5 bolt. The reason? Well i have bought some rims 16 inch from Logic, but the fact is that my dad moved them into the tempo behind our WorkPlace and they got stolen. I wouldnt have bothered to have some used tires that i payed 5$ a tire.. just the fact is that my Dad didnt think that someone could just take them!.

Anyway back to the subject.

I want something light, not too pricey(not something rare but something useful) and it must be wide. But not too wide.. I was thinking of some Skyline gtr type of rims with some 245/45/17s will that fit on my silvia? I really dont know much about offset but 30s for 16 inchs were decent and no rubbing.

also i wont drop my car to the floor also. (i am not like that)

Practicality owns looks :)

I am open to all suggestions.

They got stolen? All 4 or just the 2? That ****ing sucks man, people are ****ing assholes.

ANyways, R32 GT-R wheels are 16x8 +30, the ones I sold you were 16x7 +30, so they would stick out more.

If you want to go more agressive, R33 GT-R wheels are 17x9 +30, you would need spacers for the front +10 minimum I think. I'd get spacers all aroung with those. They looks ****ing nice to.

It all depends on your budget and size. If you want 245/40R17 all around then what's your budget?

168_1.jpg

R33 GTR rims on a S-chassis. I'd say go for it. R32 GTR rims are not aggressive enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back