What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I decided to add this forum because many poeple have asked me to. I'll also work on a muscle car section of the website, but for that I'll need help. If anyone has articles and photos to contribute, I'll take them.

Thanks alot Danny. I'll try to help you as much as i can. Me and my friends are making our step to V8 mostly because we are disapointed in the compact scene. I want to get involved in helping you with your muscle car setion. Heres the Mustang Club of Montreal www.montrealmustang.org it's a start for now. It's a start

Its nice to have a forum for v8s like to know who is building what in way of some new rwd muscle cars, I'm currently having my paxton rebuilt for my mustang , looking to get back to the track its been a few years:sleep: will send in a photo of my car launching at napierville Here it is!

personnaly i dont see the difference between this forum and the domestic forum!me and chris posted soooooooooooo many muscle car topics in the domestic section!

but at the same time if it will make everybody happy why not!

Long Live the V8

i'm a hard core american muscle car lover. It nice to see the what other people drive,even 4 door 4 bangers from far away .I been rading car magiznes that have been saying for over 10 years that the V8 will not been around much longer .An example was the Ford Probe was to replace the Ford Mustang .Look what happen to the Probe.Long live the V8!!!! :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

OK if it will make Richie happy :doh:

Hi to all the V8 guys who stugle with the 4 Bangers;)

Just kidding guys:D

man, i love you, and all who want to make this happen. i feel trapped. what can i do to help??
94 5L GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back