Any 190e 2.3 16v in Montreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

I am wondering is there is any very nice 2.3 16v in Montreal. I mean, showroom to mint condition. So, no-winter cars.

I am wondering is there is any very nice 2.3 16v in Montreal. I mean, showroom to mint condition. So, no-winter cars.

good luck. I doubt it. The only ones I have seen are real beaters...and over priced beaters at that. Id check ebay.

Moi j'en ai une... Pas necessairement ''showroom'' mais pas mal propre. (Voiture de Caroline du Sud''

printemps06057.jpg

Elle a maintenant des roues EVOII..

I saw one downtown last summer, its a 2.3 16v, charcoal color with wheels (black center silver lip) i asked the guy if he was selling it and he said never, hes had the car for over 10 years and he loves it too much. From what i saw of it, it was mint and it showed the guy took good care of it.

I saw one downtown last summer, its a 2.3 16v, charcoal color with wheels (black center silver lip) i asked the guy if he was selling it and he said never, hes had the car for over 10 years and he loves it too much. From what i saw of it, it was mint and it showed the guy took good care of it.

was he running 2 set of wheels (1 set on each side?)

thats something nice to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back