that is muscle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Scrub
my pickup has a 350 lt1 from a vette...i think i could compete with them
Probably not. You wouldn't get as much traction off the line. Also, your pick up engine is probably setup for high torque application (towing and such...), same goes for it's gearing and powerband.

lol...no way man...i ain't no jacked up pickup...it's a sport truck... a chevy S-10 with a rebuilt corvette 350 lt1 engine with many many many mods. Oh yeah it's also convertible. Last owner didn't try it an napierville but he says it could pull low 13s or high 12s.

is it the bleu one that used to race behind the julep? clear lights on the back? does it have a gun rack?

Originally posted by REDCHEROKEE
gun rack and clear lights?cough rice cough

why are you dissing again....clear lights on a pickup is ****ing nice. Diss your own compact world and leave the sport truck scene out of it. They have alot more respect for people than here. "No matter what the truck specs or mods - have pride, show it on" this is a quote from a sport truck web page. Once the compact world will learn to have pride....i'll probably come back.

why are you dissing again....clear lights on a pickup is ****ing nice. Diss your own compact world and leave the sport truck scene out of it. They have alot more respect for people than here. "No matter what the truck specs or mods - have pride, show it on" this is a quote from a sport truck web page. Once the compact world will learn to have pride....i'll probably come back.

You can't tell anybody that a objective mod such as clear lights is nice. Its opinion. And as much as I believe your story on truck owners, how do they feel about imports? Most domestic owners are quicker to hate an import than a member of KKK is to hate color! I'd have to say vice versa for import owners. On average IMO import owners are more likely to respect a nice V8 domestic than any V8 domestic owner would respect a nice import.

I respect both because ive driven both...
PS: One of my best friends has an S-10 geared up, with an LT-1 'Vette engine, spoiler, slicks, the whole bit ! he ows me another few rides this summer !!:D

Originally posted by teg92

You can't tell anybody that a objective mod such as clear lights is nice. Its opinion. And as much as I believe your story on truck owners, how do they feel about imports? Most domestic owners are quicker to hate an import than a member of KKK is to hate color! I'd have to say vice versa for import owners. On average IMO import owners are more likely to respect a nice V8 domestic than any V8 domestic owner would respect a nice import.

I have nothing against imports. All my friends have imports and appreciate it. I've domestic ever since i know it and i've never dissed nobodys ride because he had clears or because he a big mouth kit without a turbo. You guys have to keep your opinions to yourselfs cause theres many people who don't have 20 grand to put on a car so they try to make it look nice the best way they can. But serioulsly does it boder you seeing people with LED lights?? Does it keep you awake at night?? If not then why do people keep talking about it. Just 2 years ago the word rice wasn't used that much. Now there probably gonna put it in the dictionnairy cuz it's being overused here. You guys have to let this rice shit go. I don't give a f**k what people do with there car. I just fix mine up to my taste.

Originally posted by 18Turbo
I respect both because ive driven both...
PS: One of my best friends has an S-10 geared up, with an LT-1 'Vette engine, spoiler, slicks, the whole bit ! he ows me another few rides this summer !!:D

i've got the same engine...we'll set up a meet at napierville...race against fellow S-10's

its my buddies, im gonna convince him to go !
my car is a GTI.. but i also drive my parents Mustang V8 5.0 (1995, the last year of the 5-0)

if i was only comming to this section i would change my signature to somthing like...

---------------------------
overhead cams ? no thanks, Pushrods are more than fine for me..

Originally posted by 18Turbo
if i was only comming to this section i would change my signature to somthing like...

---------------------------
overhead cams ? no thanks, Pushrods are more than fine for me..

lol...nice one...i know one thging for sure is that i'll be at napierville more than once this year

I have nothing against imports. All my friends have imports and appreciate it. I've domestic ever since i know it and i've never dissed nobodys ride because he had clears or because he a big mouth kit without a turbo. You guys have to keep your opinions to yourselfs cause theres many people who don't have 20 grand to put on a car so they try to make it look nice the best way they can. But serioulsly does it boder you seeing people with LED lights?? Does it keep you awake at night?? If not then why do people keep talking about it. Just 2 years ago the word rice wasn't used that much. Now there probably gonna put it in the dictionnairy cuz it's being overused here. You guys have to let this rice shit go. I don't give a f**k what people do with there car. I just fix mine up to my taste.

:bigup: :bigup:

We need more people like this. I never said anything against you, but I'm just pointing out that you can't target the import guys for being cruel. Domestic guys are just as bad if not worse to their enemies. Its just the way it works. Out of each world there are the cools guys and the losers!!!

Survival of the fittest!!!!

no hard feelings teg :p

Marco, its u man! i thought it was you, this is jason cordeiro, you bought that S10 w/ the LT1 u were telling me about? thats crazy man, we havent talked in awhile...your bringing me to the Julep in that truck this summer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back