shallowness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really shallow. *blah*

Like I have a couple of girls on my plate right now. One of them is skankish and has hooked up with a couple of guys. No more than 5 though according to her and her friends. But Jesus Christ she is ****ing hot. Nothing like a white girl with a black girls body. Shit ridiculous.

And then this other girl is a saint. She doesn't hook up with a bunch of guys. She's a very nice girl and she's cute.

But the other girl just has me going crazy just because of how she looks. I know if I ever got into a relationship with that girl that it wouldn't work out because i'd be watching her every move. On the other hand the saint girl would make a perfect girlfriend and thats exactly what I'm looking. But I'm attracted to the hoe.

Is shallowness something you grow out of or am I doomed to be swayed by wide hips and big tits?

Hooking up with 5 guys is a skank? Jesus.... You need to meet some city women, 5 guys is nothing (unless she's 12).
Any woman can be tamed, just keep your game up and don't become a predictable beotch.... It's up to you to decide if you want her that bad.

But yeah, you're doomed to shallowness, it comes with the penis - And never forget that you can't fake attraction, the "nice girl" will catch on eventually.

i think he means 5 at the same time, or within a week or month in the worst of cases..
cuz 5 guys don't make a ho..

I don't have any suggestions for you but I thought of a song I like.. :)

"Now I'm in love with these two chicks
I dont know which one to pick
My feelings for them both are getting thick
Now am I wrong cause I dont want to lose none of them?
Am I confused cause I dont want to chose one of them?"

hmm im in the same situation sort of..although they are both goodlooking...and although i may be more attracted to one of them at the moment..i see the relationship developing with the other one more and hence I made my choice! Who do you see yourself with..or more importantly enjoying yourself with!?

stay away from the innocent,cute,nice girls, they are the devil incarnate.

nothing shallow with what u want.

And then this other girl is a saint. She doesn't hook up with a bunch of guys. She's a very nice girl and she's cute.

Don't believe that. Please god DO NOT believe that. Those are the ones you have to watch out for. No girl is a saint.

Is shallowness something you grow out of or am I doomed to be swayed by wide hips and big tits?

Unless you are planning on getting married...wide hips and big tits should rule your world.

I'm really shallow. *blah*

Like I have a couple of girls on my plate right now. One of them is skankish and has hooked up with a couple of guys. No more than 5 though according to her and her friends. But Jesus Christ she is ****ing hot. Nothing like a white girl with a black girls body. Shit ridiculous.

But the other girl just has me going crazy just because of how she looks. I know if I ever got into a relationship with that girl that it wouldn't work out because i'd be watching her every move. On the other hand the saint girl would make a perfect girlfriend and thats exactly what I'm looking. But I'm attracted to the hoe.

Hook up with the perfect girl..youll just end up tired of focking either one of these whores....You want a real and stable relationship?Get a GOOD and nice looking girl. Simple as possible because if you hook up with either of the other twos youll also end up watching them all the time to make sure they didnt focked another guy in your back..Its going to happen yes and you will be the played..

So...basicaly id say you want instant hot dirty bed action; get the whores..

You want a real relationship based on more than a pair of tits or ass get the nice perfect girl.

yo they say 5 guys cause thats what they say in cosmo , 5 is a real number that makes them seem alright but not to hoeish , but in reality they all say 5 , its just that lucky number for them , but i bet u she has dogged more then 5 guys

superman that hoe

WAT

Crack20hoe20line20art.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back