Best car to have sex in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtRammy

What car, reasonably priced is perfect for having sex size wise?

I was thinking the ol' school VW vans...

Thoughts? Experience?

you start the thread saying car and your answer is a van, make up your mind.

car = ford crown vic.
van = Astro

americans love their room, and we all know what for

1cd7a7a7.jpg

My 1994 Mercury Grand marquis, leather interior, little cold 4 the ass in winther but easy to clean the pussy juice:thefinger

Jeep TJ my friends....remember when i used to have my truck...top down and she's got the roll cage the hang onto and do some tricks

2003 explorer eddie bauer....or a 2004 chrysler sebring...i tested em both and they work wonders

the chrysler 300 is good to but the best would be a minivan with a matress instead of a middele row

the back of an e36 bmw for doggystyle on the rear bench, and a '96 jeep grand cherokee with the sunroof... on the center console!!!!! and in the back... and even more if you fold the rear seats and have a mattress but it removes the wild factor

j ai banged 2 chixs dans un ford taurus 93 apres avoir abusé de chose bizarre. j ai laissé roulé le char 2 heure de temps dans le fond d un parking bien caché des regard indiscret!!!!mouahahahaha!!!! j vient pour repartir ....la neige nous entoure, j peut pas sortir !!!!
finallement le parking du canadian tire coin sherbrooke molson nous a servit de motel uhuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back