These are the 50 fastest muscle cars of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 1997 Viper GTS 12.05@116 V10 450 six-speed 3.07 MM 8/97

That's a muscle car ? OK it's a fast car, a V10 ! But what's your defenition for muscle car ?

For me a muscle car is usally an older car from the year 60-80 where all the power was coming from the engine and where the engine was really big and using a lot of fuel. No electronic etc...

isn't that for you ?

remember that this is an opinion.. ive seen many variations on this list... but keep in mind the true muscle king is the 427 COBRA.... also most other lists have the 1987 Buick Grand National higher up in rank..

you have to really respect number 25 13.75 in a biscayne thats a heavy car

love the Chevy representation in that link!!:bigup:

reprezents the number 6 fastest muscle car:

MISS HURT! LINDA VAUGHN

linda_vaughn-wallpaper.jpg

:D :D

Viper

I think the viper is a Super Muscle car. Its not really a super car (v12) and its not really a muscle car (v8) its a mix. Thats my opinion anywayz.

But what's your defenition for
muscle car ?
I'v heard it said and I must agree, a true muscle car is one that will run 15.50 or better bone stock. some of you may have a different opinion but I'm not the only one who sometimes classes cars this way.

I would have to say, a V8, pushrod, High compression, Front engine rear wheel drive Tire burner that runs 15sec or less out of the box.

Muscle cars are from 1967-1971 The Muscle Car Era;) :bigup:
But what do I know;)

could i extend that to 1966 to 1972... there were some nice 72 cars as well.. (Chevelle SS 454) (Plymouth Barracuda!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back