Looking for full time technicians Aircraft Instruments Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydz

Hi Guys

I have a company in Dorval ,and we are looking to hire about 2 to 4 technicians.

my company repairs aircraft parts,the candidates we are looking for would be able to read and write in english,english speaking would be an asset as well.

there is no age limit,if you know someone who is 55+ and would seem to have the apptitude to learn a trade that is fine as well.

In an ideal world you would come in with experiance in aircraft instrument repair already,but we are willing to train the right people.

the folks we are looking would need to be tinkerers! guys and girls who dont mind tearing into something to find the problem,and repair the defect.

Folks who have worked out well in the past are small appliance repair,TV and VCR repair,sort of the Mr fiX It type!

You dont need to be a graduate of any technical college (though that might be good) you dont need a DEC or even a Highschool education (though that might be nice as well)

This is very much a hands on training type of job,there is no school that teaches this type of work.

You would start off testing and repairing the very easy types of gauges and move up from there,your ability to learn and pick things up is your only limiting factor.

If you are interested please send your CV to the following email address jobs@aeroneuf.com

I am going out on a limb here,but most of real "car guys" I have met are tinkerers at heart and I know we have good guys that visit this forum so I suggested this posting to my partners.

looking forward to reading your Cv's and erhaps meeting some of you soon

Best

Paulo

Too bad, im a airplaine structure repair sheet metal guy..

Ive worked at Canada3000 and Royal, but since, no job ..

So I started a drifting company and bumper business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back