check out what someone baught my GF at work...wtffff

Status
Not open for further replies.

probe_svt

well as u know it im a big canadiens fan ...so is my girlfriend ...
theres a guy where my girlfriend works ..hes nice and all ..they knew each other from a whyle now ..well i came to pick her up today at work and she shows me a gift ..she says he got it for her as a x-mas girft

WTF !!!!:squintfin
i got pissed i told her to give it back but hse didnt have the heart to say it to him ..so i said its mine since its wayyyy to big for her ...

u think i should give it back to him or what??

its a real rbk edge jersey
IMG_0368.jpg

he want your chick in is bed...

Tell him to stay the **** away from her. J espere que ta blonde nie pas le fait que le gars veut la sauter.....parce qui si elle dit biiiiin noooon la c'est qu'elle est crissement aveugle.

A y repenser.....mets le chandail...va chercher ta blonde et en le voyant tu lui dis..hey le gros merci pour le chandail y me fait parfaitement...tu embrasses ta blonde et tu criss ton camps.

sorry man, don't take it that way.. u can give it back to me if u want, or keep it.

Now is about the right time to step in...be careful that it doesn't backfire on you.

Je pense que porter le chandail dans sa face est une bonne option..Rien de direct ou verbal juste bin chiant de voir quil a mis 100$ sur le chum dune fille qui diggait solide.:run:

wtf dont you feel ashamed taking a gift away from your girl to wear it yourself????

with that being said.... i do agree guys shouldnt give your girl gifts like this but it depends what their relationship is together as well

wtf dont you feel ashamed taking a gift away from your girl to wear it yourself????

with that being said.... i do agree guys shouldnt give your girl gifts like this but it depends what their relationship is together as well

Yeah... like if your girlfriend is sleeping with him on the side, it's a perfectly fitting gift.

Je pense que porter le chandail dans sa face est une bonne option..Rien de direct ou verbal juste bin chiant de voir quil a mis 100$ sur le chum dune fille qui diggait solide.:run:

the guy wont take it that way at all.... he will laugh at your insecurity and how a poor ass you are

Yeah... like if your girlfriend is sleeping with him on the side, it's a perfectly fitting gift.

well dont jump to conclusions
if she knows that guy longer then her BF and they have been friends for a while .... i still dont say its acceptable but i wont say its not wrong

have you met this guy? i mean for a girl to get a gift like this from a guy their relationship has to be good (either sexual or friendship wise).... and if its good .... yet she does not introduce him to you.... its because she is probably flirting behind your back....

if she introduces him to you and you guys get along and he shows respect and shit.... then its different and she isnt really trying to hide anything by actually introducing you together (although she could introduce you both and still be flirting behind your back lol)

guys me and my grilfriend have been going out for about 4 and a half years now...no one can get in our way its marriage soon lol

the guy is a close friend to my gf's sisters fiance...thats why they know each other ...hes a cool guy..i dont have nothing against him ...i dont see a threat and my girl wont fall for childish things like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back