South Shore Meets

Where should the next South Shore meet be held?

• at the Go-karts (7205 Taschereau, Brossard)

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Hamburger joint located infront of Guzzo

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Toys R us Parking lot (with a lafleurs located just besides)

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Krispy Creme (still unfinished.. located near home depot)

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

inscript

Banned
Ok its time to vote! where would you like to see the next South Shore meet? Also feel free to add any comment about the meets here.

Last edited:
Sérieux la meilleur place cé le parking du toys'r'us mais y a des cr***s de speed bumb . Je ne sais pas si ca s'enlève bien :D

ouin.. j'approuve pour toys'r'us.. la seule chose c que j'suis sur que ca va finir comme tous les autres meetings.. ca va etre remplis de police.. drette sur taschreau... c pas trop trop isoler...

out of the list I think Toys are us would be the best, howerver watch out for the speedbumps when coming in off the sideroad.

came to this conclusion by: gocarts: good location (easy to get to from the island) but i belive all SS meets were there before? (it would be my second choice)

hambergurjoint: crappeist location outta the 4, parkinglot has enough potholes that bin laden could hide there for at least another 6 months before being found.

krispy creme: guarenteed the owner will complain. not, mabey he will complain, mabey not, but he WILL complain.

I would also suggest the parkinglot off peirre brosaeu of antoine brossard, but they are kinda outta the way, and I dont think the cops will like meets in a 30km zone.

Originally posted by Cryptkeeper

krispy creme: guarenteed the owner will complain. not, mabey he will complain, mabey not, but he WILL complain.

i disagree.

coolvtec has their meets at KK at MC and we have never gotten in trouble

A couple more days and we will see which place has recieved the most votes. As for now, a new meet is scheduled for Monday June 16 same place same time.

The winner is Toys R us parking...se you there all monday 20:30 to 22:00
welcome to everybody from the south shore and even from mtl it's around 4 min of the champlain bridge !

Originally posted by blackSVT
The winner is Toys R us parking...se you there all monday 20:30 to 22:00
welcome to everybody from the south shore and even from mtl it's around 4 min of the champlain bridge !

4 mins? are you mad? it's less then a minute from the bridge...

yeah the Toys'r'Us parking is a good spot. I just hope there will be more cars for next weeks, and cops won't join the meet ... :(

Personally I think that Toys R us, is not the best place to have a meet. It's right in front of the auto park, and located where Taschereau Blvd is (VERY BUSY)... Cops are always up and down that St.

Costco sounds alot better :dunno:

I got the best place.....alongside the fleuve st-laurent, isolated,calm,NO COPS NEVER.........its at my condo on blvd.st-laurent.....its at the end of blvd rome and its really nice.......only thing is I could hold meets only in a month or two(like at the start of august....)..........personally I think it would be the best place....other ppl dont care as long as its not at 3am and that theres no fu(kasses......there already used to sports cars.....

the parking lot is big and lighted a lot,no speed bumps and u got the cool breeze here.....but only thing is ill be avaible to make meets only at the start of august..............

so wat do u say?

Originally posted by AWDsebTT
I got the best place.....alongside the fleuve st-laurent, isolated,calm,NO COPS NEVER.........its at my condo on blvd.st-laurent.....its at the end of blvd rome and its really nice.......only thing is I could hold meets only in a month or two(like at the start of august....)..........personally I think it would be the best place....other ppl dont care as long as its not at 3am and that theres no fu(kasses......there already used to sports cars.....

the parking lot is big and lighted a lot,no speed bumps and u got the cool breeze here.....but only thing is ill be avaible to make meets only at the start of august..............

so wat do u say?

how about beer and a BBQ :D

hell yeah, in front of the condo its nice and big right in front of the water with the sun blasting on u......and I got some good audio.....

if I do this I might go by invations only.....cause I dont want any jackasses at my place, I dont want any complaints.....like I said the ppl in the condo are used to sports cars,revving etc.....but theres limits.....

Originally posted by AWDsebTT
hell yeah, in front of the condo its nice and big right in front of the water with the sun blasting on u......and I got some good audio.....

if I do this I might go by invations only.....cause I dont want any jackasses at my place, I dont want any complaints.....like I said the ppl in the condo are used to sports cars,revving etc.....but theres limits.....

here is a simple rule to follow, no one under the age of 21!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back