Stupid friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpj-

Got a stupid ass friend who decides to go drinking, he's pissed drunk and still drives...

Now ive told him and even put my number in plain view in his car so he can call me... anytime anywhere to call me when he's drunk and needs a ride...

Got anyother things i could do to take him off the streets when he drinks ?

call the police, and have them install an alcohol detector/engine safety gizmo in his car :)

beat the shit out of him one time before i kill someone on the road men . ou fait lui comprend toute les consequence que ca apporte . bordel le monde comprendront jamais !

Happened once at my house.. the guy was completely drunk yet insited in driving himself. He nearly fought with my dad to leave. 15 min. later or so we get a call from him.. He got in a car accident and rear-ended a cop car. To give an example, the guy was so drink that when my parents arrived, he was peeing in the streets and nearly on a woman that was walking on the sidewalk! Right in front of the cops.

Weirdest thing? The cops were uber polite with him saying, "sir" all the time and even good night when he left. Cops took complete responsability for it.

True story.
He never drove drunk again, I think.

Just don't let the guy drink.

dont give up and keep working on him. he will respect you more then all the other people the day that he will realise his stupidity

just grab him n pour enough alcohol down his thraot till he passes out n when he comes too the next day make hi8m beleive his car is smashed or wake him up infront of the hospital that should set him straight

lol ya play a prank on him wouldnt be bad at all...

He still believes his liek that invincible guy... hes 18... on a zero tolerance liscence... im kinda hoping he get stopped and all which being involved in an accident.

drop him off in the village n put a sing on his back saying free bj , that would scare him lol

Pull out his ignition fuse, if hes too drunk he wont undertstand why it wont start,?!? ive done that to a couple people back in the day, im like " why are you still here? what your car wont start? aww, let me drive you home"

believe it or not, last year, a friend of mine wanted to drive home drunk after a house party, and didint want anyone to even come near him he was like "get the **** off me bro" and all that shit, i think he drank too much, to the point where you sad and mad and shit. anyways, his brother was at the party, he ran down stairs, onto the front steps and (accidendly or not) tripped his brother down and the drunk brother had a concution, passed out for a few minutes and ended up sleeping at the house.

karma?

Pull out his ignition fuse, if hes too drunk he wont undertstand why it wont start,?!? ive done that to a couple people back in the day, im like " why are you still here? what your car wont start? aww, let me drive you home"

most of the time im not with him... if i am with him, i dont drink and i drive while my friend's get smashed

most of the time im not with him... if i am with him, i dont drink and i drive while my friend's get smashed

call the cops when hes drunk, better to have him in trouble now, rather than him killing someone and being in worst trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back