EMPLOYMENT: new shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

familia gtr

Legacy Member
new speed shop, and tuner store front, opening soon,
taking cv for any qualified bilingual car guy (when io say car guy i mean know your stuff) so not just how to drive:
for retail sales, ordering and phone sales. manar position coming later
employing also technitians, and student technitian, with good knowlege in auto and welding. diagnostic is a plus but not mandatory.
located in the west island.
great incentives, and equality in the work place.
male and female candidates welcome.
email your cv: philrichards@ft-tire.ca /sales@fat-tire.ca

good luck,
phil

great guys, for all those who send me CV and will continue to,
i am very ex,cited to read and contact you all for an interview
so an early welcome to the persons that will be joining my team,
and all the others, come check out the shop, when its done, i will be giving great prices al always, and more.

looking forward to seeing as much people as possible, for the continued support you have given for the last 10 years, in all my shops.
thanks.

were is your shop i will come check it one day live in the west and im tired of even thinking on going to performance improvements guys there are nice but way to expez thanks

thes new shop is located:
3015 HALPERN IN VILLE SAINT LAURENT
direction:
from direction west: exit henri-burassa, and at the 3rd light turn right on halpern, and turn left into the entrance, its the 4th door on the right.
from east:
from the 40 west bound, exit direction 13nord/lachine,voie service
continue on the service road, turn right on halpern, and after stop, continue 100meters, then turn right into the entrance and 4th door on right.
signs will be installed soon. its new so we hope to be fully open to the public/ by the end of the month, but able to work on getting all things ready, for the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back