Need b18b for swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsun005

Legacy Member
Hey wassup people!!

I'm looking for a decent integra engine with not too much millage on it for a swap... so I need all accessoiries with it,

I thought u said it didn't come with the accessories for the swap...computer, wiring, mounts...etc...???

You can get an engine at osaka japonais. They will install it for you and it comes with everything even a guarantee. All the engines have low kilometers and they are the japanese models which means they are slightly more powerful. My guess is it would cost about 1500$ installed for a b18b. The number is 514-382-4333.

You could also try Dynamic 2000, You may get a better deal. The number is 1-866-443-5558

Originally posted by vtec_powah
You can get an engine at osaka japonais. They will install it for you and it comes with everything even a guarantee. All the engines have low kilometers and they are the japanese models which means they are slightly more powerful. My guess is it would cost about 1500$ installed for a b18b. The number is 514-382-4333.

You could also try Dynamic 2000, You may get a better deal. The number is 1-866-443-5558

I thought Osaka only sell engines but don't install them.

And back to the topic, if you swap, you should swap a B18C or H22A. It will not be much more expensive and you'll have better performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back