KONI sale 2008- new prices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
TRAC RACING Depot announces its annual KONI SALE.

For the past 5 years, Canada's biggest Koni retailer, Trac Racing has offered its customers the best pricing on Konis anywhere in Canada or the USA. We offer local warranty service and the best advice to set up your car.
Whether you participate in lapping, Solo sport, road racing or spirited street driving, KONI has the suspension for you.

This year we will match and beat deals on Koni sports (yellow) and Race (including the GAC 2812’s) as well as the complete Koni line. This includes the new line of STR.T street shocks and Sport kits (with coils).

We are now taking orders on KONI shocks until February 11th and we will see an early March delivery date at Trac Racing.

Prices will reflect a strong Canadian dollar and will be less expensive than our spring 2008 regular pricing.

I can't possibly put all the prices on the forum but I will answer every inquiry via PM or email.

You can also reach me at 450 472 0676 ext 303 for details.

We remain the biggest retailer of KONI in Canada and I hope to satisfy many more customers in 2008.

Carl Wener
Trac Racing Depot
carl@tracracing.com

Hmm.. if by some miracle these still exist, Koni Yellow inserts for any year Paseo/91+ Tercel?
Thanks,

i dont even know if they make them for my car, but if you have suspension parts for a 1999 oldsmobile intrigue let me know. I need to buy stuff soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back