Mags for sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scirocco16v

I've got these mags for sell
they are fast mags 15inch 4 bolt pattern.
they are mounted on tires, but the tires are finished. (to the wire)
would like to sell at around 350$ neg.

email PsyKko@hotmail.com

heres a pic:

performance

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

dammit, is it what we called 3 spokes wheels, if so hahahahaha. If no, maybe wou'll find someone to buy them. (according to me hehe)

(sorry buddie but that kinda wheel make me laugh, I had to tell)
I give you 3.75$

wtf let the guy sell his mags........if u don't like them shut ur mouth cuz there might be some out there who still like's 3 star mags ................i'm gonna talk 2 1 of my friends for ur mags man !

Maybe riceboy!:bigup:
No seriously, those mags can be good for a ''Char de champ'' (field beater?).
Good luck!

Originally posted by Hustler
wtf let the guy sell his mags........if u don't like them shut ur mouth cuz there might be some out there who still like's 3 star mags ................i'm gonna talk 2 1 of my friends for ur mags man !

:bigup:

Let the guy sell them. No need to make fun of him...

i'm looking for wheels for my snowblower

35$ and a 10$ gift certificate at canadian tire

come on man, it's your best offer yet

People here are so f**cking sad. They can't even let someone sell there old mags. They should filter idiots on this board. They're as bad as swears.

Originally posted by UncleBen's
Amount I give you for your wheels : 35$

Amount you'd loose : 350 $ - 35 $

Opportunity you have to stop people laughing at your wheels 'cuz I'll get them : PRICELESS

hey your 1-800-VACHIER number didn't work so tell you it in writing. Leave this f**king guy sell his mags man. I laughed too when i saw it but i didn't write so dumbass comments. You guys look like children. Is MontrealRacing at a point where we can't even sell our old stuff cause of some clown trying to be funny. Listen this is in no desrespect to you but you have to keep your jokes in the other rooms and even sometimes keep them for yourself. Leave people do business without no jokes. You know that Danny won't be too happy when he sees this.

too all retards

first off, I don't need to deal with 12 year olds.
second, they aren't my mags, they came with the car and I was suggested to sell them at that price, obviously, people know when they post prices for mags, they'll never get the price desired. I do not like those mags either, so don't go around saying I bought them and paid for them, they came with the car. Also, thanks for wasting my time, I appreciate it.

:mad:

To Scrub:

You should stay cool on a forum man.
I think I have the right to tell what I think and if I think that 3 spokes wheel sux, I can tell, no ?? Nobody is arrogant I think.

What's wrong with you man ?!?
You say we look like childrens and you say : "You know that Danny won't be too happy when he sees this." WTF ?!?! You're the police or what. And WE look like children, ah ok.

"Is MontrealRacing at a point where we can't even sell our old stuff cause of some clown trying to be funny." WTF again ??
Scirocco won't sell his wheel because we are joking a little ?!?!
Be serious man.

They are some people in our society who are too good for the others, ya know like guardian angels. Tututut. We are all big boys now, if something is wrong we have to tell it, not make someone else tell it. We laughed a little at scirocco's wheels SO WHAT ?? His person is not in danger. I'm quite sure he'll survive.
And if he doesn't like our jokes I hope he will tell us.

Bye

hey ben.
I don't care about jokes....a joke 2 jokes 3....but 4,5,6 and so on just gets annoying. I know I wont make a fortune off of them, I just wanna get rid of them while making a bit of money on the side. 350 was a high price, but I clearly put Neg. on the side. Which means reasonable offers. Not 3.5$, 3.75, I laughed....but c'mon. I just don't like being made fun of just trying to sell these mags.

Thanks for understanding and making me laugh a bit, but the joke is over now.

Phil

Originally posted by scirocco16v
hey ben.
I don't care about jokes....a joke 2 jokes 3....but 4,5,6 and so on just gets annoying. I know I wont make a fortune off of them, I just wanna get rid of them while making a bit of money on the side. 350 was a high price, but I clearly put Neg. on the side. Which means reasonable offers. Not 3.5$, 3.75, I laughed....but c'mon. I just don't like being made fun of just trying to sell these mags.

Thanks for understanding and making me laugh a bit, but the joke is over now.

Phil

ok dude. I appologie if I wasn't correct.
Hope you'll sell them.
sans rancune j'espère :D

lol,
Je veux juste m'en debarasser.
Inquiete toi pas, tu ne ma pas fais pleurer.
so theres no need for apologie.

Best offer (reasonable) gets the mags.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back