100 condoms pour 20$

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDamned

4$ de shipping.

Well worth it.

featured-valentines.jpg

http://www.condomman.com/page/C/CTGY/Valentines-Day-Special

edit: use CMAN10 coupon code for an additional 10% off!

Last edited:
wow .. damn dont need alot now since my gf dumped me .. will buy it for future days :p

you are loosing all the pleasure of stoping at couche-tard and say ''donne moi 2 boite de nimporte quel sorte..viite criss''

you are loosing all the pleasure of stoping at couche-tard and say ''donne moi 2 boite de nimporte quel sorte..viite criss''

puuwahahah pour quelqu'un qui la vécu en tant que client et en tant que commis, c'est trop vrai lolol!

I'll never buy a big amount of condoms again in my life, when i was in cegep I had this girl I was having sex with all the time and another one on the side that I was doing once a week...I thought I was the king but the condoms were killing my budget because one of them was allergic to latex and the other one made me use 2-3 everytime we had sex.

One day I come across some sex shop on ontario that was having a big sale, I bought 50 non-latex and 4x12 on the regular ones. That same week one of the girls moved away and the other one went back with the ex bf a few days later.

I didn't have sex for the next 3 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back