a Decent HangOut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin

Legacy Member
Hello, im not quiet sure, but if you guys ar looking for a decent meeting place that is pretty much "Close", there this place at Ch De Chambly, Longueuil. 3642? , anyhow, its infront of Super Marcado, the parking lot is decent, and there isnt speed bumb, theres an Arcade in that corner, but its close at 10pm, i dont know if its Pig Proff, but i know its a lot more "Close" then Toy'R'Us and other Tasherau place.. If u guys want info ill try to hook you sum..

Im still new to the forum, trying to get myself usfull.. lol.. ><;

Peace out. Shin

Too out of the way for people from Montreal. Taschereau is much more centrally located. Easier access from all locations.

Don't forget about the properties... Such as Lafleur on blv des Sources... The owner accepted I think...

I doubt on this parking lot, the owner of it would accept lotsa tuned car to go in... Plus... There is no economical profits for them... If you are the owner, he will only and only accept if he sees some profits going in... Such as Lafleur with Hot-Dogs OR Julep with Juice :bigup:...

anyways my 2cents

Originally posted by Dangerxtrem
Don't forget about the properties... Such as Lafleur on blv des Sources... The owner accepted I think...

I doubt on this parking lot, the owner of it would accept lotsa tuned car to go in... Plus... There is no economical profits for them... If you are the owner, he will only and only accept if he sees some profits going in... Such as Lafleur with Hot-Dogs OR Julep with Juice :bigup:...

anyways my 2cents

Well its will be free publicity for the arcade, and since the arcade close at 10, that place is deserted and the owner wont give a damn from what i know..

But for sure we need an other place on the Montreal island to make the meets cause Lafleur is no good with all the bad cops...

True that, but don't forget cops visit this site also. They will be pleased to check out the other places... The only way to make cops stop the crackdown is ... (refers to DannyITR and to Protege :) ) to show them that we are all not some punks street racers but some enthusiast car freak that likes to talk about cars :bigup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back