spotted a ****ing hot chick at my local jean coutu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorift_it

i just went to jean coutu and i spotted the ****ing nicest girl i have seen in a while.... i just taught it would be great to share...

jean coutu chick's rock !

salaberry one... she had brown hair... i would say she was 5.7'' nice face and hot overall body even if she was wearing j-c cosmetic things

dunno...looked french... ya the one next to the couche tard... there was actually a petro canada in front and an other gaz station that closed

Why dont u tlak to her man?ask questions about perfumes and shit.She has no choice but to answer lol

:bigup:LOL nice one but at least i get laid and is this your second thread on a girl that u liked and cant talk to her.Were u the one asking infos how to talk to girls at ur school lol

:bigup:LOL nice one but at least i get laid and is this your second thread on a girl that u liked and cant talk to her.Were u the one asking infos how to talk to girls at ur school lol

wtf ... to think about ****ing a dead body i think your the last one to get laid...

ps: yes i was the one looking for MORE info's about how people approch a girl in school...

anyways you douchebag... just gtfo and go find a dead body where you could stick you penis in

Just ask the chick, hey girl I need a pic of you so I can show it to my mates on MR, dont worry MR only got 100 000 members. Shes gonna be like... omg yea sure !

Just spotted a nice one today at CAA when renewing my license. Her name is Anik, i think... CAA st.jeans next to surf66.

I was on the phone yesterday, talking to "Melissa" from coastalcontacts.com. They overcharged me cause I had put an online coupon code for 25% off, but I still got charged for the whole thing. Melissa was very nice, making sure I stayed happy, and answer my questions quickly. Although I couldn't see her, she sounded very sexy.

Call toll-free 1-866-333-6888, and ask for Melissa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back