CAI Injen vs AEM for Nissan 350z 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

playhard69

Legacy Member
I need you r help guys.

I am debating which CAI I will put on my 350Z 06. I am hesitating between the Injen and the AEM CAI.

Anybody have either of these on their 350?

Thanks

Kinetix looks good...just checked out the specs...

But can I get an Injen or AEM without changing the mass air flow and have the ecu reflashed?

Kinetix looks good...just checked out the specs...

But can I get an Injen or AEM without changing the mass air flow and have the ecu reflashed?

no man you dont need to change or reflashing, hes saying that cuz he thinks itll break after a while, i had mine for 2 years winter and summer and no problems whatsoever. its just that theoutsider had a lemon and hes maxima keeps on breaking :)

no man you dont need to change or reflashing, hes saying that cuz he thinks itll break after a while, i had mine for 2 years winter and summer and no problems whatsoever. its just that theoutsider had a lemon and hes maxima keeps on breaking :)

vq35de maf are prone to fail with an aftermarket intake...just take a look on the maxima.org board...everyone had it changed once...twice...and even more.

vq35de maf are prone to fail with an aftermarket intake...just take a look on the maxima.org board...everyone had it changed once...twice...and even more.

i know man i know, i was just bugging you, im lucky my max keeps holding strong so far, almost 100k soon, i guess the engine makes the whole difference, i even read on the maxima board, the vq35, the first one at least take a lot of oil, does yours take too? on my side i dont have that problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back