hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissy

hello, i'm new here and i just bought my first good car(camaro) and i just wanted to say hi to everyone, and introduce myself, my name is christine and i used to be in the mechanics program i've loved old cars ever since i canm remember, i dropped school to get a job and get a new car cause i couldn't stand driving the car that i have now( which is for sale ). and finally i've got my car and i will be returning to school in september. how do i attach a picture?

Hey chrissy!!!!
welcome to Mr and it's good to have you here....I'm in DDO too!!
If you need advice with your car don't be shy....

Originally posted by chrissy
do you guys know how i would attach a picture to a post?

you can't attache pic in this forum.
U need to upload the pic on the web then link it to here.

Check details in FAQ and welcome to MR

Hey, welcome to the club! What year did you take the mechanics program? I'm assuming the one on Pierrefonds Boul.?

Tell us more about your car? V8, V6?

Last edited:
welcome aboard!

if you're into Camaros you might wanna check out the montreal f-body association (MFBA).

i just bought a 82 camaro v8 350 completly modified 532 hp does the 1/4 in high 12's (so i've been told i havn't had the chance yet to time it), i took the course last year in pierrefonds.

welcome christine, my name is christina... i am modifying a 1987 bmw... still have a lot of work to do on it, will be posting pics soon

So... this is the forum where all you guys are going one step above me and meeting all the girls? :p

Anyways, welcome aboard... good luck with the car, I hope some of the guys on the board don't scare you off too much.... mainly me! :D You should enjoy yourself here, for the most part, we're all a good bunch of guys that are here to talk cars and joke around.

thank for the welcome, i'm triing to posts pictures of my new car but i cant figure out how to lower the size of the picture cause the computer keeps telling me that my photo is to large

Originally posted by chrissy
thank for the welcome, i'm triing to posts pictures of my new car but i cant figure out how to lower the size of the picture cause the computer keeps telling me that my photo is to large
put the picture on a webserver... (your ISPs webspace) and use the

Hey i stick my pictures off crappy geocities type of sites... I know it takes patience but what the heck the space is free and it does the job.

word to the wise,dont say what you were told about your car untill you know for sure,cause if you run slower that what you say or were told you look foolish,anyone can put wheels and a cam in a car and say it runs 12 in the 1/4.i still feel you were mislead with your info,consider the sourse.i'v told you this befor.welcome. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back