Tuesday Julep and Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my friend is a bit loud and he actually smashed his plate on my front bumper when backing off ( a bit weak between friends indeed) so it fell off so we were meetinf a few ppl to go to Napi...

So the cops droped by from the gas station and starting being complete ass holes. One was ok but the big fat one woulnd't shut up about stuff he said was illegal (and that are not)

Well to sum it up he didn't get any ticket. Anyways nothing very bad happened, just some cops harassing us like always...

There's 2 cop stations that have the worst cops with an attitude or it's just the sergeant of the station.

Police station 10 there always harrasing
and the Police station of Lafleurs ( I don't know what number)

I spoke to my cop he told me there like that cause there mostly young cops that joined the force lately and they must be tough so they can upgrade later on.

gr-w3.gif

Originally posted by possessed007
There's 2 cop stations that have the worst cops with an attitude or it's just the sergeant of the station.

Theres more than 2 you could add poste 46 in Anjou...anyone in Anjou could confirm this

It doesn't matter what the police car number is most of the times now they take cars from other stations.

i know and who cares

Station 29 on St-Michel in Montreal is mod-car crazy.. they stop them all.. Everytime I see a modified car pulled over, when it's not myself, it's always by the 29-5 ... psychotic bastards!

Originally posted by Scrub
Theres more than 2 you could add poste 46 in Anjou...anyone in Anjou could confirm this

Not so sure about that..... They never bothered me, even when I wasn't driving like an angel.

The only timed one of them ticked me off, is when he told me to change my car of place, but considering I was parked against traffic in front of a driveway, he might of had a good reason lol!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ti Pit
Station 29 on St-Michel in Montreal is mod-car crazy.. they stop them all.. Everytime I see a modified car pulled over, when it's not myself, it's always by the 29-5 ... psychotic bastards!

That is funny, I was down there earlier this week and alot of moded cars were roaming arround and the popo was parked and saw them,, Didn't pull them over. That was for PDQ 29 AND 30. :dunno:

Maybe a cop on strugle for Power...:rant:

Vw_guy87

Originally posted by neonracer95
Montreal is like GTA vice city different things everywhere

LOL

And by the way poste 46 are very very bad, maybe it's because i live they're always all over and always stopping all the young guys like me for ABSOLUTLY NO REASON and they LOVE giving inspections

I don't think they will harass the Tuesday Julep thing at all... There are too much people that don't have anything to do with the meet and that are just enjoying a Orange Juice.. And no one does anything stupid.. The cop was just roaming around, watching.. But you know, what really is there to watch??? I personnally will not stop going to my Tuesday meets, just cuz one police officer is roaming... There was always one neways!!

Originally posted by Scrub
LOL

And by the way poste 46 are very very bad, maybe it's because i live they're always all over and always stopping all the young guys like me for ABSOLUTLY NO REASON and they LOVE giving inspections

Then I must be really lucky.....

I'm Chiefrock's friend...the cop was truly an asshole...but since he didn't give me a ticket, I have to say he was pretty cool in the end :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back