Valentines day

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvertsi

So i was wondering what you all got for your girlfriends and what you got planned or if you even care for it at all?

Very classy for me. Taking her out for dinner (Trying the new Ammos in Laval - Greek) and bought her some perfume.

Oh and surely have some crazy sex. You know.

Sh*t, now I can't wait. :run:

She's been bugging me for a "mood ring from My Girl", a bunch of Burberry shit and a Romeo + Juliet DVD...

I'm going to get her that and a reservation for two in Tremblant, then back to my chalet for the whole weekend in St-Faustin.

Im contemplating also getting her some lingerie, but that's always risky... if I screw up on the size... yeesh thats a lose-lose right there.

I spent almost 200$ on her at christmas and she got me a 10$ thing from bureau en gros, i need it, granted, but still, what the ****?

She ain't getting anything :p

So I'm working valentine's day night, ganna make some money instead of spending it! lol

She's been bugging me for a "mood ring from My Girl", a bunch of Burberry shit and a Romeo + Juliet DVD...

I'm going to get her that and a reservation for two in Tremblant, then back to my chalet for the whole weekend in St-Faustin.

Im contemplating also getting her some lingerie, but that's always risky... if I screw up on the size... yeesh thats a lose-lose right there.

Thats why u just get her a lasenza/etc gift card.. its a win-win. she gets what she wants, and u get to see her in it :bigup:

I spent almost 200$ on her at christmas and she got me a 10$ thing from bureau en gros, i need it, granted, but still, what the ****?

She ain't getting anything :p

So I'm working valentine's day night, ganna make some money instead of spending it! lol

AHAH !!

I totally agree. :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back