Nissan cruise 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorift_it

Who is down to organize a huge nissan cruise up north ? or anywere else... what date would be good for the majority ? any suggestion ?

anyways all comments are welcomed

yup just tell me when! if there anything ill show up with my z32 vq powered but not s/c yet... if it too early

moi jvais etre la cette année jai préparé mon auto en masse et moi j'ai pt une idée d'une route a faire mais je veux pas prendre en charge lorganisation on peu voir ce quon peu faire qui se porte volontaire pour en prendre charge?

On en parlera au premier meet, je suis pas prêt à mettre autant d'effort sans connaître trop trop de monde. Quand tout le monde va montrer un intérêt, je me porte volontaire sans problème.

hey subzero si tu veux communique avec moi par pm pour que je me pointe au premier meet et quon se parle du ultraride moi sérieusement je suis vraiment partant

Ok guys, this summer Bing is organizing a huge SON meet like he does every year. We have to all go together!!!

Last summer, I went to one of their West-End meets and a shit load of people showed up and they do that every week! lol Reminded me of our KK meets.

Anyways, it would be pure awesomeness to have a huge Quebec cruise down to Niagara for the Bing meet.

yah, only difference is they outnumber our KK meets by like 483240949423 people lol

i'm hella down for the cruise to the SON240SX meet

Waiting to get my cars soon, no rims unfortunately :( well I don't think so... Bodykit should be arriving end of march, get it on my car by april after exams, new tires in the rear, new power steering and custom AC lines, and only then can I go... cuz we all know how much it sucks with leather + summer heat with NO ac :(

can't wait, gonna be so hype this summer!

and some actual S14's!!!!

2 x zenki's (me + david) well i'm half kouki with my tail lights, u suck david!!!

2 x kouki's (rbs14 and ben)

gonna be sick, actual S14's!!!!! FINALLY

ok im down for son240sx meet but paul if i come do you will talk in french or in english and hey paul my s14 its now finish all around :D

There might be some Ottawa guys from NEO who will come to, we can meet them along the way and Bing will find us a cheap hotel in the area. This is going to be the sickest meet ever. I'll get more details eventually and plan it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back