whats the deal??lafleurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizA

Legacy Member
any cops or what everyones till going is their still a sour taste in everyones mouth cause of the pigz last week

Actually, there were 4 pubic security guards there, and one cop car showed up and conversed with them. I went up to talk to them.

Me: "So, what have you got under the hood?"
Female Public security: "Engines."

They claimed to have come to see some nice cars, but they never moved past the far corner of the parking lot.

The best part was when they asked where they could watch some street racing :laugh:

Originally posted by Grandmasta
Actually, there were 4 pubic security guards there, and one cop car showed up and conversed with them. I went up to talk to them.

Me: "So, what have you got under the hood?"
Female Public security: "Engines."

They claimed to have come to see some nice cars, but they never moved past the far corner of the parking lot.

The best part was when they asked where they could watch some street racing :laugh:

I think we got them paranoid with the radios

Well yeah, I'm standing next to them and gus is having an orgasm over the radio.. they seemed rather intrigued.

Last edited:
it was boring tonight, yet still fun. damn those radios, lol

btw thanks for the CD grandmaster, it rocks :bigup: perfect 80s cd for perfect 80s car

Originally posted by M85Iroc-Z
it was boring tonight, yet still fun. damn those radios, lol

btw thanks for the CD grandmaster, it rocks :bigup: perfect 80s cd for perfect 80s car

Damn you stole my idea, when i get my 80s car. I am going to play 80s music non stop

yea! what a boring night! I went to Julep after staying for about an hour at lafleurs... way more action:)

Lafleurs sorta sucked..

Not enough ppl.. But less ****!

Hey gus, let me hear that Vtec. Also, I did not hear the TURBO on that accent. Well, maybe an other time.

Vw_guy87

i showed up king of late unfortunately
had to settle some other buisness
after everyone left there was about another 10 - 15 cars that showed up that were pretty nice.

Originally posted by Jenny69
i showed up king of late unfortunately
had to settle some other buisness
after everyone left there was about another 10 - 15 cars that showed up that were pretty nice.

uhuh kind of late? :bigup:

i was there around 9:30 for like 20 minutes, there was maybe 40-50 cars, but they were constantly leaving, and new ones constantly comming, so i left....... to go STREET RACE :) lol

Originally posted by Vw_guy87
Lafleurs sorta sucked..

Not enough ppl.. But less ****!

Hey gus, let me hear that Vtec. Also, I did not hear the TURBO on that accent. Well, maybe an other time.

Vw_guy87

i didnt hear the turbo either, but i think i started to have a seizure from the flashing blue lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back